• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME TO TRADE AGAIN....

ALEJANDRO

event trainer
    Years
    Hi Mullac51

I have a garchomp with 393 of atk and nature adamant

I want 2 of ypu events or 1 event with classic ribbon

bye and the garchomp is legal

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Hi Mullac51

I have a garchomp with 393 of atk and nature adamant

I want 2 of ypu events or 1 event with classic ribbon

bye and the garchomp is legal

No thanks, 1 EV trained isn't worth a decent event, especially when I already have an EV trained Garchomp...

Ok, that's a deal, can you trade now? And you do not want anything else for the JBHF Manaphy?

I cannot trade right now, as you're not online...lol :)

~M51

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2010
    I can trade an ev-trained double edge adamant ursaring in hp and attack, an adamant riolu ev'd in attack and speed, an adamant marowak with really high att, def, and hp ivs, a modest alakazam with 29 speed ivs and ev-trained in sp atk and speed, a sassy blissey trained in sp.def and hp, and a modest omastar trained in def and sp. atk for some stuff. Tell me if you want those. I also have a shiny ho-oh and other shinies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    How many shinies can I choose if I give you all the TM's you want? (I have all of them.)

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Ok, seeing the update: I have all but Avalance and I only have one Calm Mind. What can I get for all of the rest of them? I'm looking at the Egg moved Aron, and I'm still looking. What's the shiny Mudkip's Nature?

~desu Saba~

Back