• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TIME TO TRADE AGAIN....

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Hey do you want ot trade that shiny Elekid? Check out my trade thread in my signature.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    would you give me a B-day charmander + any other event I dont have for:

10anniv suicune
    10jahre ho-oh
    10anniv ho-oh
    doel deoxys

I need them all. Not for B'day Charmander though I'm sorry.

hey. what natures are these?
    Chimchar - Thunderpunch - Fire Punch x4

1 - Quiet
    2 - Hardy
    3 - Careful
    4 - Gentle

What can I get if I offer a Avanlanch TM?

Nothing substantial. Pick an Item, berry etc, or PM me if you need any TM's yourself.

Hey do you want ot trade that shiny Elekid? Check out my trade thread in my signature.

either Shiny Good natured pokemon, or events. Nothing else.

Regards,

~M51

Ársa

k.
    Years
    "Just for the show" pretty much means "if you want them, don't discuss them here".

Don't post Pokémon not allowed again, even if you are not trading them here.

-POST EDITED-

No, actually, I've had them, and people have seen them when trading, and they keep nagging me about it...

that is the reason I put them there. I don't want to trade them.

But never mind, back to the thousand and one PM's I'll get about Fan Events...

EDIT: THANKS! Every time you change something, the Spoilers got to ****! Now I have to go back through everything to fix it. Can't you just ask me to take them off??? :(:(

~M51

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I am liking this pokemon from your list:

"Yanma@Protect/Hidden P. (Ice) - 30 / 21 / 14 / 31 / 30 / 30 (Modest)"
    If it is nickenameable, and you're willing to throw on a nickname, I can offer

something from my trading thread (that you need)

AND these 2 tms:
    TM - 04 Calm Mind
    TM - 81 X-Scissor

the nickname: AHMUZENCAB (the Mayan God of Insects) would make my day.

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    I am liking this pokemon from your list:

"Yanma@Protect/Hidden P. (Ice) - 30 / 21 / 14 / 31 / 30 / 30 (Modest)"
    If it is nickenameable, and you're willing to throw on a nickname, I can offer

AND these 2 tms:
    TM - 04 Calm Mind
    TM - 81 X-Scissor

the nickname: AHMUZENCAB (the Mayan God of Insects) would make my day.

I'm sorry to say, but that is a Yanma that has hatched from an egg that I gave away. It was to show that you can receive great pokemon from them, for a low price.

~M51

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    I'm sorry to say, but that is a Yanma that has hatched from an egg that I gave away. It was to show that you can receive great pokemon from them, for a low price.

~M51

yea, I saw, and was still in hope.. lol. the odds of getting an egg like that are very slim... ugh...

but it's worth a shot.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Are we still going to trade? XD It's been like three days since we've made the deal and I've PM-ed you about it and have gotten no reply.

Sorry for sounding so impatient, but I am growing impatient...sorta. I mean I have till Christmas. XD

So it's all TM's you want besides one Calm Mind and Avalanche for Shiny *can't metion pokemon here due to it being a surprise for the person I'm giving it to* and the egg moved Aron.

~desu Saba~

Ársa

k.
    Years
    I need them all. Not for B'day Charmander though I'm sorry.

Can I get any other cherish event for all four? (no movie darkrai, tru manaphy or saikyou electivire please)

SAIKYOU Magmortar?

I'll trade you a shiny spirtomb for the ev trained magnezone or the ev trained Probopass

No way, sorry...

Are we still going to trade? XD It's been like three days since we've made the deal and I've PM-ed you about it and have gotten no reply.

Sorry for sounding so impatient, but I am growing impatient...sorta. I mean I have till Christmas. XD

So it's all TM's you want besides one Calm Mind and Avalanche for Shiny *can't metion pokemon here due to it being a surprise for the person I'm giving it to* and the egg moved Aron.

~desu Saba~

I'm sorry, but I've only been able to get on for about 10 mins in those past days, because I've had school.

~M51

Nacon

Item Trafficker
    Years
    what I offered before still goes:

AND these 2 tms:
    TM - 04 Calm Mind
    TM - 81 X-Scissor

I'll do it for 5 eggs if you're down.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Definately. PM me when you're online. I need to modify the number off eggs that I have left, cause it's not that many. I better start making some more eggs....lol :)

~M51

Years
    Hey I have a black sludge? What could I get for it?

Definately. PM me when you're online. I need to modify the number off eggs that I have left, cause it's not that many. I better start making some more eggs....lol :)

~M51
    Hey I have a few black sludges, what could I get for them?

Last edited:

Ársa

k.
    Years
    Well I only need one, so state an item you need, etc. and I'll see if I have it.

~M51

Sorry, but all mew are events, and therefore, I'm not willing to trade for a simple item.

~M51

Last edited:
    Back