• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tim's Artworks

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
Years
  • hehe... once again, another thread

TimWu ^_^2007-2010 Productions...
    Tim's Artworks

Please do note that the oil and watercolor paintings are taken using a handphone, meaning that there might be quality differences.

Oil paintings:
    Spoiler:

Watercolor(s):

Spoiler:

Digital Paintings

Spoiler:

Fakemons:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow, lovely paintings! <3

I must say, I love the way you shade and color with watercolors and oil paint. Haha, I'm learning how to paint. XD I find it a bit difficult for me to color and shade, but it's fun! The digital painting is great, but a bit blurry. =x
    I might suggest to paint with brushes that have a sharper edge to it, not blurry. =o If you only use the blurry/soft brushes, it makes the picture look blurry, that's all. ^..^;;

Poke_a_Dialga!

EXAMS TESTS AND EXAMS QAQ
    Years
  • Wow.Nuff' Said.
    I need to filler, so dude,seriously.these are awesome.
    Thx ^^
    Wow, lovely paintings! <3

I must say, I love the way you shade and color with watercolors and oil paint. Haha, I'm learning how to paint. XD I find it a bit difficult for me to color and shade, but it's fun! The digital painting is great, but a bit blurry. =x
    I might suggest to paint with brushes that have a sharper edge to it, not blurry. =o If you only use the blurry/soft brushes, it makes the picture look blurry, that's all. ^..^;;
    Hmm... I'm not using photoshop so the tools are limited :\
    But then, I'll try to change it ;)

Updates~~~

I wished that I have a camera or handphone of my own but... sometimes life is like that XD
    But then when I get the chance to "grab" the camera, I'll definitely post some *cough* beautiful *cough* pictures XD
    Anyways, all I could upload is digital painting :)
    I'm using a software called PhotoImpact 12 to draw most of my digital paintings. The software has the features like photoshop, but it lacks the extra components like brush textures and stuff, so the tools are limited :\
    Now I present to you a fakemon that I've designed way back in 2007 for comic purpose in color~
    firestagon2.png

Back