• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Title Screen, Completely Crazy

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2018
    Hello, I recently restarted working on my ROM that I started a year or so back. It is called Pokemon Jorden's Journey and is a hack of Pokemon Fire Red. Apparently I screwed something up, bad. All I want is it to say Pokemon Jorden's Journey and have a Jolteon instead of a Charizard. But this is what I see when the ROM is booted. Please if anyone has any ideas on fixing this or would be willing to take a look, the picture is down below and a link to the ROM is also there.

Title Screen, Completely Crazy

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    You're not allowed to post links to ROMs, I'm afraid. You may post a patch of your hack (IPS or UPS are the most common). But you probably don't have to for this.

The colour you want to be transparent in your Jolteon image should be the first one in the palette you're using. If you do that then there won't be yellow covering the whole screen and hiding the Pokémon logo and everything else. Then you'll just have to edit the palette in the game to match Jolteon's colours.

It'd be easier for people to help you and try to see what went wrong by sharing what tutorial you used and the Jolteon image.

Back