• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen TMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirbyking1234

The Destroyer
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    Do you like the fact that they can now be used over and over again even though they are painfully hard to find?

Nateon

Pokemon Will Be Real One Day!
    Years
  • I'm in mixed views about it, i like the fact i dont have to buy loads of the same TM or trade them across, but the same time loads can learn the same which may be useful for something like return, but you can get too many of the same thing, too tempting

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Looks like the thread on Reusable TMs here has beaten you to the discussion. n_n If you want to give your opinion on the change for TMs, do so there instead. I recommend using the search function in the future in case a topic like this may already exist. That way I wouldn't have to be lockin' this one, ya know? ;)

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back