• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To buy or not to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I haven't actually played it but the screenshots look decent, but the question I was ask myself is the replayability and how much you think you will actually play this title? beat it and then stop playing all together... who knows

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    My opinion, but I think you should wait. From what I hear, Dash isn't all it's cracked up to be. My friends were a bit disappointed in it.

Years
    Thanks for the advice. Me thinks i'll wait 'till the uk release of emerald or diamand/pearl. I can't usually play race type games but seems it's pokemon I thaught it might be a bit different.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    eh,It's your chocie i'm not buying it untill i can it for cheap.

But i would buy it if it had pokemon to transfer in it.XD.

Years
    Well I've been to this game review site and they even gave a rating for Pokemon Dash. The rating is 5.1/10 Yeah I know, sucks doesn't it? Well they said it's an ok game but it lacks quite a few things. They said that hopefully Pokemon Diamond and Pearl will be way better..

In my opinion, I think you should stay put and wait for Diamond/Pearl to come out and not buy Pokemon Dash. It gets boring real fast. My friend has that game and he got bored of it like after a week or so. You can buy other fun games though like Super Mario 64 DS or Rayman 64 DS ^^;;

Years
    Pok?mon Dash looks really boring from what I have seen. I would suggest investing that money in Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith. the DS version is really fun and challenging. In my oppinion it is one of the best DS games that is currently availible.

Years
    Ok since you made your choice Im gonna close this. If you have anymore questions feel free to start a new thread.
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back