• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"To Infect the World With Devastation..." (Japanese Spoilers)

Years
  • STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • I found this episode quite hilarious. Multiple Team Rocket catfights and blast-offs (which have become about twice per episode for Jessie and James). There was one particular scene where the Rhyhorn mecha's horn was drilling towards the balloon. The balloon had a "AAACCCK!" expression, which amused me.

To be honest Botch's Pokémon was weird. I mean, Shuckle? A purely defensive Pokémon? XD

Cassidy's Granbull had a nice fang fight with Jessie's Seviper. Crunch (or Bite?) against Bite. I found it supremely hilarious when they bit each other.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • TEEHEEHEEE!!!! I so had low expectations when I heard the title for this episode. I mean that was just so mess up. Teeheehee Stil it was awesome to see Botch, I mean Butch, teeheehee and Cassidy. I was so happy to see the return of the pokemon mechs! Team Rocket hadn't used a pokemon mech in a long time!!! Not since the time where Phanhy evolved. That was so coolies. Teeheehee

The expression on the Meowth ballon was coolies. Teeheehee

I was kinda hoping they will be given new Sinnoh pokemon but oh well. Think we see them again?

Also it seems like an old friend of Ash and Co is back. Teeheehee It also had a momma too. Teeheehee

Years
  • Hey, Shuckle is outright cruel in Defense. Although, yes, seeing how his past ones have been pure Attack (Primeape, Hitmontop and Mightyena), a pure Defense one is a shocker from him.

Granbull on Cassidy. I can see that, as Cassidy's status as a top Rocket agent would fit Snubbull's anime image (since the anime has them with women of status, apparently). Plus, the badass-y image of Granbull.

Why were B/C there in the first place? Usually, they have a logical reason for their schemes. So, don't let us down yet, producers.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Well I did saw them on the radio talking to that Nappa guy? Maybe they were sent there to do something for him. Still does this mean we will see more Rocket's in Sinnoh? I mean we didn't get Botch, I mean Butch, and Cassidy in Hoenn.

Years
  • Namba, but the name game is amusing (thank you, Japanese version).

Well, considering their last appearance was late BF, they were due for one. I'm just hoping it isn't random for the sake of being random, because it kinda feels that way, but I haven't read the spoilers yet, so.

Years
  • WOW!!! That was a long time ago!!!! I guess they did deserve to come back again. Maybe they will appear again and do another scheme.

To be fair, they've had plenty of coverage in the Pokemon Sunday episodes, but, yeah, it isn't quite the same. Besides, the writers let enough time pass, so I think people are ready to accept the pair again.

But don't take my word for it. Hee.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • what shocked me in this episode is the fact the Pokemon Trading Cards exist in the Pokemon world. I was like "They have Pokemon Trading Cards? O_O"

Years
  • what shocked me in this episode is the fact the Pokemon Trading Cards exist in the Pokemon world. I was like "They have Pokemon Trading Cards? O_O"

Stay on topic, but that's a valid point for a discussion thread. Of course, we don't get that in the American side due to legal reasons (can't show a current selling product on-air).

Good point, Reyna, Shuckle is weird, so that would be most fitting. Hee.

shedinjask

all about how to pokemoning
    Years
  • Hitmontop isn't pure attacking, he's a tank.

Augh I want to see Bashou and Buson again. Even Domino or Vicious, or Gio outside of a boss fantasy.

Years
  • Hitmontop isn't pure attacking, he's a tank.

Augh I want to see Bashou and Buson again. Even Domino or Vicious, or Gio outside of a boss fantasy.

True enough, but I was comparing his previous ones to one like Shuckle, which is the antithesis of all that. Although, yes, he's a tank. Heh.

Gio did appear in D/P's three-parter pilot (the second episode), other than that, haven't seen him.

Domino is due for an appearance, yep.

Back