• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

To post an introduction thread would be boring and stereotypical.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2011
    I'll do it anyway. Just to prove how much I welcome PokeCommunity.

.... Or are you supposed to be welcoming me?

Oh well.

I joined this forum to learn more about hacking pokemon Roms from the people who have done it longer than me, because right now the only way I'm accomplishing something hacking-wise is by pressing random buttons and my skills of deduction. I hoped by joining this forum this tedious process would be removed.

Hm... What else do I want to tell you about myself?

...Not much. Very good then, get off this thread and on with your life.

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Hello there. I appreciate your welcome, and I welcome you in return.

I am new here as well, and I also joined to learn more about ROM hacking, (so I probably won't be much help to you). I, however, actually enjoy the tedious process of button-mashing and deduction :P

Anywho, I wish you luck in your endeavors.

Mirby

Big ol' nerd
    Years
    Welcome to the boards, and enjoy your stay.

Also, best intro thread title of the year? Well, I've only been here for a week, but I'd say it's a contender. :P

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    I would have to agree with Mirby that your title thread is certainly eye-catching. :P I hope you are able to find out all the information you require regarding ROM hacking, and that you enjoy your stay at the PokéCommunity! You are more than welcome to be in touch with me for any reason that you feel necessary: for help, a friend, to just bother me: the choice is entirely yours.

And now, I shall do as you advise and get off this thread and on with my life!

Back