• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Toddler's Playground v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Change of plan. Rafey is Co-owner, not h o u r g l a s s, due to a little quiz I asked them to do.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    The news Goodies has mentioned is that he and I well basically have no time much for the Toddler's Playground like before and we've both simply found our places here at PC. So, we are planning to close down the TP, but first if anyone wants to remake it after it is closed please contact either me or Goodies and one of us will ask you some quetions, and if we think you can do it, we'll discuss it and announce it here as well.

WTF, so this was true after all?! I thought you were just messing with me along with Wolflare, Flash! Now this is really stupid, I really don't like this, I really hate this....

Well, anyway, I wish the best luck to you as a new owner, Marxvile!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back