• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Togekiss and shiny Zubat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    I'm giving away a level 72 Togekiss. He's the one from XD but doesn't have his special move anymore. I don't need him now since I'm going to get another one on Moon [I already have her I'm just waiting to train her on Moon. She's just a Togepi for now though on Y]. I just want to be sure he's going to get a good home. He's a veteran Pokémon because he's like around 9 years old.

I also have a level 11 shiny Zubat named Storm. I got him back from my old Sapphire. I don't want to Wondertrade him because I don't know who would get him. I want to make sure the person who gets him gives him a good home.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    When would you like to trade? Just so you know how old he is. I caught him on June 2nd,2016. That way you know his birthday.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    All,sorry. 0362-0044-6278. His birthday is June 2nd,2016. I know I said it before but I don't know if you got to see it. That way you know when he celebrates his birthday.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Haha, I will keep that in mind, and throw a good party for him :>. Did you catch him yourself?

Edit: Do you want me to give you a clone of Storm back?

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    No thank you. And yes I did catch him by myself. A little story about him. It was around/close to 2 something in the morning [I'm the kind that stays up at weird hours]. I just walked into Dewford cave to get a Pokémon. I needed another one because you need 6 to have enough to go to Diamond. When I walked in the first I seen was Storm.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    No thank you. And yes I did catch him by myself. A little story about him. It was around/close to 2 something in the morning [I'm the kind that stays up at weird hours]. I just walked into Dewford cave to get a Pokémon. I needed another one because you need 6 to have enough to go to Diamond. When I walked in the first I seen was Storm.

Haha wow! Thats lucky, seems like a shame to give him away. It was destiny :P.
    Ive never actually encountered a shiny in a random encounter before :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    Yep,it was destiny than. :) Thank you. I know he has got a good home with you.

And for whoever wants the Togekiss. Here's the story on him. I got him when I was in junior high school. It's been like a good 9 years that I can estimate. He was a Togepi on XD. Well,he made it to Diamond [I got that game in April of 2007]. I entered high school that fall and was pressured too much and gave up Pokémon. I put the games away. Like in 2015 I started getting interested again. I finally realized I don't have bullies to worry about now. I eventually got my old Diamond out and seen some of my older Pokémon. Togepi was one of them. He went to White 2 and than Y. He's now a Togekiss. Now you know his story. He stayed on Diamond from 2007 to2015. I know he needs a good home now though. That is why I'm giving him away.

viciousvictini

Currently Traveling Alola...
    Years
  • I will trade for Togekiss. Let me see what I have later though, if you don't mind waiting a few hours or more to trade me it. I have some good Pokemon so it is not like you will get something bad.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    Just trade something like a Zigzagoon. I don't need anything. :) All I want is to know he will get a good home. My FC is 0362-0044-6278.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    If you want to the Togekiss you can still have him. If you don't please tell me. I just need someone to take good care of him. I'm not on this forum too often so that is why I really need to give him to someone. All someone has to do is give me is a Zigzagoon or a Pidgey. I just want him to have a good home.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    Haha i am looking for a togekiss for my team. need that thunder wave, air slash combo. Please do let me know. Will take good care of him!
    If the other person doesn't come back on here and give me his FC I assume he just changed his mind. I'll add your FC though. If he doesn't reply back than you can have him. If he does reply back I can get you a Togepi in a luxery ball. That way you'd have atleast something to work with. And if you get the Togepi you can tell me which ability you want it to have. I can give you a Togepi with either regular ability [just not HA. I don't have that]. I messaged him. If he doesn't reply back than that means he changed his mind.

I added your FC. Here is mine. My FC is 0362-0044-6278

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back