• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Togepi Breeding

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    Hello, If you're here I assume you want to get yourself a togepi. Each one is hatched and left at level one. You can then customize your pokemon if you choose by asking for EV stat increases in specific areas. The list of current Togepis are bellow along with their natures and genders. Mind you a female togepi is rare and I will have to ask for a better trade if you want it. I collect togepis, togetics, and togekiss for different pokemon trades since I like to have them for breeding and trades. If you have one of those I'd be more than happy to trade for it. Not only that, but I also trade for Shiny stones as some people prefer to have an EV'd togekiss. If you need a ditto I can work something out since I have them for breeding.

I will soon have togetics and togekiss for trade but not for a little while as they take time to make.

Togepis

1. Nature- Bashful
    Ability- Serene Grace
    Gender- Male
    Level- 1
    Egg Moves- NONE
    Attack- 5
    Defense- 6
    Sp. Atk- 6
    Sp. Def- 6
    Speed- 5

2. Nature- Careful
    Ability- Serene Grace
    Gender- Male
    Level- 1
    Egg Moves- NONE
    Attack- 5
    Defense- 6
    Sp. Atk- 4
    Sp. Def- 6
    Speed- 5

3. Nature- Mild
    Ability- Serene Grace
    Gender- Male
    Level- 1
    Egg Moves- NONE
    Attack- 5
    Defense- 5
    Sp. Atk- 5
    Sp. Def- 6
    Speed- 5

4. Nature- Jolly
    Ability- Hustle
    Gender- Male
    Level- 1
    Egg Moves- NONE
    Attack- 5
    Defense- 6
    Sp. Atk- 5
    Sp. Def- 6
    Speed- 5

5. Nature- Adamant
    Ability- Serene Grace
    Gender- Male
    Level- 1
    Egg Moves- NONE
    Attack- 5
    Defense- 6
    Sp. Atk- 4
    Sp. Def- 6
    Speed- 5

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    Not currently but my next gen will. My togekiss is going to have a set of certain moves. As of now they have only base attacks.

Shi No Tenshi

Mudkip Enthusiast
    Years
    Can you provide IVs for some of them as well? Also, if you happen to breed up a Sassy one with decent IVs, I would most definitely trade well for it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2008
    Can you provide IVs for some of them as well? Also, if you happen to breed up a Sassy one with decent IVs, I would most definitely trade well for it.
    Edited first post, check it out.

Anyone at all> the new gen is coming soon.

Anyone want one? Please pm me if you have any questions or custom wants.

Last edited:
    Back