• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Togepi / SM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Togepi / SM

Looking for a Timid Nature Togepi.
    If possible in a love ball (If not it's okay just a regular pokeball, I just like how it looks). Can trade through GTS or what ever.
    Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Togepi / SM

Looking for a Timid Nature Togepi.
    If possible in a love ball (If not it's okay just a regular pokeball, I just like how it looks). Can trade through GTS or what ever.
    Thanks in advance!

What Pok?mon do you have to offer?

Years
  • I have a lvl 100 shiny Manaphy with pokerus that I don't care about keeping. Got it in wonder trade. Ooor a lvl 5 shiny eevee with pokerus, also from wonder trade.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Manaphy :
    OT: Flexii.YTUBE
    Nature: Timid
    IV's: 5 Perfect IV's
    Eevee :
    OT: AuSLove.tv
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 6 Perfect IV's

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Manaphy :
    OT: Flexii.YTUBE
    Nature: Timid
    IV's: 5 Perfect IV's
    Eevee :
    OT: AuSLove.tv
    Nature: Adamant
    IV's: 6 Perfect IV's

Do you have any other Pok?mon because their hacked
    Do you have Zeraora by any chance? A legit one?

Years
  • Yeah I figured they are hacked, that's why I don't care about giving them away lol, and no. Sorry.
    Would you like a 5 Perf IV alolan Vulpix with timid nature or a perf 5 IV Noibat with Modest nature?
    I have boxes full of pokemons I'm planning on breeding for perfect IV's so it's a bit hard to decide what to
    offer since I pretty much need them all :p I will give you a gold bottle cap with either of them.
    I'm the OT for both of them.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Yeah I figured they are hacked, that's why I don't care about giving them away lol, and no. Sorry.
    Would you like a 5 Perf IV alolan Vulpix with timid nature or a perf 5 IV Noibat with Modest nature?
    I have boxes full of pokemons I'm planning on breeding for perfect IV's so it's a bit hard to decide what to
    offer since I pretty much need them all :p I will give you a gold bottle cap with either of them.
    I'm the OT for both of them.

Do you have any other shiny Pok?mon

Years
  • The only other shiny's I have are wonder trades and most likely hacked.
    I don't shiny hunt so there's no legit shiny's to offer either. Above is all I have to offer my friend.
    With the bottle cap guaranteed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    The only other shiny's I have are wonder trades and most likely hacked.
    I don't shiny hunt so there's no legit shiny's to offer either. Above is all I have to offer my friend.
    With the bottle cap guaranteed.
    Ok give me the both Pok?mon please

Years
  • Thanks so much for the Togekiss. :)
    Less worth to do as I just need to give it a everstone now and breed for Perf IV's.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back