• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

toile98's Event shop and friday event giveaway

what pokemon for the friday giveaway

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    darthjp: I"m sorry I dont have a hadou mew but can I still have the Aura mew,10aniv ho-oh(without pokerus) 10aniv blastoise,birth island deoxys(attak form) and ut navel rock lugia

Hi, i can trade you the aura mew, the birth island deoxys and the navel rock lugia for 10th deoxys, tanabata jirachi, almia darkrai.

The ho-oh has de pokerus, i can't get rid of it, i didn't stated that on the thread, sorry, and is also trained but if you're still interested i'd trade it to you for the birthday 08 charmander.

I don't have the blastoise cloned so that may take a while.

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    I'll meet you on wifi......

I'll be waiting.................

Last edited:

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    I"ll have the hadou mew and Sethcullen come on wifi I have the meowth just get the Hadou mew

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    ok I cant use the computer anymore so just go on wifi no questions asked and I"ll be there,wating

new event

ranch meowth

Last edited:

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    ok I cant use the computer anymore so just go on wifi no questions asked and I"ll be there,wating

new event

ranch meowth

Thanks for the three pokemon but i didn't understood why did you return the ho-oh, i told you it was trained and with pokerus, but doesn't matter, thanks for the others.

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    darthjp:I returned it beacause that was my hadou mew I just got from sethcullen and I needed it

and everyone I'm back on so keep requesting trade I'll update the events list soon

New events

Hadou and aura mew

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    ok I will.....................

I"ll take 10aniv entei,metang rocks,jeremy growlithe and japanese mattle ho-oh is that ok

Last edited:

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    ok I'll get the pokemon in a sec meet me there

toile98

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    thanks for the Events hope you like mine

New Events

Jeremy Growlithe,jap mattle ho-oh,10aniv entei and metang rocks

toile98's Event shop and friday event giveawaytoile98's Event shop and friday event giveawaytoile98's Event shop and friday event giveawaytoile98's Event shop and friday event giveaway

Back