• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo mew mew or mew mew power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    Anime related discussions are better suited in the Japanese Entertainment forum, so I'll give it a ride.

~moved~

Years
    I prefer Tokyo Mew Mew....the manga. XD
    I think they should have given the characters their regular manga names..
    Oh well. I'm not gonna argue over the anime or anything....^^;

Tetsuya

.:A Guy Who Likes To Talk::.
    Years
    I watched some of it, the show didn't really catch my attention but the manga style was alright so i watched it a bit more.

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
    Reminds me I've also read a few manga of it...as with several other anime series the Manga > Animé

Anyone here watched full season (anime)?

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    What I hear a lot is that if you don't like the TMM anime then you would like the TMM manga. Personality I like both but then I have only read the first volume of TMM A La Mode.

I really like Mew Mew as you can see. Teeheehee. I have seen most of the anime on YouTube. It is one of my fave animes and I wish they would countinue it with Berry. One of my fave episodes is when Zoey/Ichigo's dad found out about her dating Mark/Mayssa.

Also there are only 53 episodes.

dannichols

A Theodore Tugboat Fan
    Years
    I have seen Mew Mew Power a lot until it stopped airing and I hope it would air again soon. I watch the Japanese version on Youtube, but only saw one episode, the first one. I like the girls in this series. I think Ichigo, or Zoey is really adorable.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
    I prefer Tokyo Mew Mew....the manga. XD
    I think they should have given the characters their regular manga names..
    Oh well. I'm not gonna argue over the anime or anything....^^;

Same here. I read the manga but the show didn't look all that appealing. This is one of the few cases where manga > anime for me.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ooo, I've been a TMM fan since 2003, and for awhile I was really really obsessed. xD
    And unlike alot of people, I actually liked Mew Mew Power after getting use to it.
    Fell in love the series all over again... Lol.
    Its shame MMP is unfinished though.

I love the anime, but I have to say that I like the manga better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back