• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Spiritual Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: "Oh, I was born right here, in Tokyo" Keth says with a smilie. "Should we get started on the school work?"

OOC: We need to get out of this part and move on.

Years
    OOC: That's what I was about to do! XD!

IC: "Sure!" Ren replied. Then they all got out there work. It was soon the next day. It was a new week. Ren got dressed in her uniform and headed off to school.

Years
    ic: Ren was in the cafeteria,eating breakfast. After she was done,she threw her trash away and rested her head on her hands,making a deep sigh.

ooc: Okay..SilverMoon hasn't rp-ed Junichi at ALL! Should I just take her place?

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    Well I guess SilverMoon died (R.I.P. to him) so I guess sence my person doesen't do much right now, then I'll take over Junichi.

OOC: Junichi walked up to Ren " Hey Ren, umm you don't look so good :surprised . Is something wrong?"

Last edited:

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Ren,is this person bothering you?"I say as I sit down next to her."If he is I will get him away for you."I say as I eat my breakfast.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OOC: Keth walks up to Ren, "Hey Ren, hey Toshi, whats up?" *looks over at Junichi* "Hi, I beleave we haven't met. My name is Keth, nice to meet you Mr...?"

Millennia

Years
    OOC: "Me bothering her!? Me and Ren'Chan have been friends sence I can remember. I'm sorry but I diden't get your name, it was Toshi, right?" *looks over at Keth* "Sorry, hi my name is Junichi. Nice to meet you Keth'Chan."

IC: So are Ren, Toshi, Keth, and Junichi all friends now? And is Junichi a devil or an angle?

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:just to say,ooc means out of character and ic means in character,not the other way around.no i don't think Junichi will be our freind until we get a proper intro from trap.
    ic:"Yes,yes...hello."I say."Well I don't realy care who you are but if you are Ren's freind,I won't chase you away."I say rudely.

Years
    ooc: Okay...here's everything you need to know about Junichi

1. He and Ren were friends since 1st grade
    2. He always had a crush on Ren and still does
    3. He is not a devil or angel,just a human
    4. Yes..he is part of the friend group thingy
    p.s. now that Junichi is finall being played,F_h and Pounce can have rivalry,ha ha!

ic:Ren smiled at everyone. "I'm fine,thanks for asking.." she said. Ren felt that same stab in her chest again,because she could feel that evil presence again. Her eyes turned cold for a moment. Then it stopped. She was feeling awful deep inside her.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Ren...are you sure your ok?"I ask as I fell her forehead."You don't seem warm...."Then I feel a slight stabbing pain.There it is...that evil presence..."Ren..can I talk with you outside for a moment?"I ask.

Years
    ic: Ren felt very tight,all with in her. "Yes..I need to tell you something..." she said. She got up,slowly.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Please let us go outside..."I say as I walk outside with her."Ren...I think Keth is a demon."I say."Whenever she is around I get this slight chill or sometimes a stabbing pain in my chest.The point is Ren,I think you should stay close to me Ren.You cannot trust a demon."I end."Now...was there somethig you wanted to tell me Ren?"

Millennia

Years
    OOC: Oops, I forgot what ooc and ic ment, lol.

IC: Junichi turned to Keth and said "I wonder what their talking about"

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: "I have an idea of what their talking about, but I'm not telling you, sorry". Keth walked out said to where Ren and Toshi were. "Hey, what are y'all talkin' about?" *POP* -angle wings pop out- "OMG, umm, this isen't what it looks like" -Keth trys to hid the angle wings-

Millennia

Years
    IC:Haro: "Hahaha, now they will think shes an angle, just like them. I did a good job on the wings, diden't I? Oh great, I'm talking to my self again." IC:Junichi: *I wonder what their talking about out side* Junichi thought to him self

OOC: When will there be fighting?

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:iunno it's up to trap.Junuichi is gonna fight with me over Ren sometime later.
    ic:"Oh my.You...you're an angel?"How is this possible...it must be a trick...even a newborn angel can control they're wings...Well this is a sursprise."I say."Ummmm excuse us for one moment please."I say as I drag Ren father away from Keth."Ha she thinks she can fool us."I whisper in Ren's ear."Those are fake.Even a young angel can control their wings.We need to be careful with her.BUt for now pretend she is still an angel."I whisper to her.

Years
    ooc: Here's your answer to when you asked when there'd be fighting...IN THIS SCENE!

ic: Ren smirked. She whispered back,"I know..." She then scooted back to where she was with Keth and said to her,"So...tell me...there's no such things as angels! I am obviously in a dream.." she said,acting like she was a regular person.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back