• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Spiritual Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:I was tellin raven just so he knows.
    ic:"This is for Ren!"I say as I start gashing all the demons with my jitte.I carve a small mark into my hand.Then a green beam shoots out towards Keth and O'ren.

-this post dedicated to rika kamiya-

Years
    ooc: odd..both of the beams are green...ah well! *smiles*

ic: Mayura's beam had hit the demons. Mayura was full with anger and started forming another beam,saying,"Spiritual Revolution!!"

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: Mayura's and Toshi's green beam's hit Keth, right in the face! "Ouch! That hurt!" O'ren: "Hahahahah! I'm sooooo glad that wasen't me" Keth: "If we can kill 13 kids, then our Master, Haro, will ba able to come to earth!" O'ren: "You stupid moron! We were not to tell them that!" Then the two davils shot beam's at Mayura and Toshi.

OOC:...................

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    The beam hits me.I fall to the ground and curse."I...I've told you before you fould demons....It'll take more then that to kill me."I say to them."Ok Mayura we can't let them kill 13 people.Stop them at all costs!"Then I carve another kanji in my palm.I slap my hand on one of the demons."Explosion!"I scream.Then i let go,run away,and the demon explodes killing many others.

Years
    ooc: What's up with..................... ?

ic:"Gahhh!" The beam had hit Mayura,but her new beam hit the devils.

~Hospital~

*nurses talking to doctor. "She has a soar throat,due to asthma...and she's got a bad coughing bug. She needs to take one shot of the inhaler everyday and drink plenty of liquids..and some medicine wouldn't hurt.." the doctor said. The nurses nodded and told Ren the news. Ren sat up from the bed,took a shot of her inhaler,and took some soar throat medicine. "Thank you.." she said. (to let you know..she's not in her super hero outfit thingy-magigy...I should of put that down sooner..)

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Mayura are you ok?"I say running over to her."Here let me help."I say as I pull her up.Then carve a kanji into my palm once again."Heal."I say as I touch her with my palm."There that should be much better." "Now...back to the fight..."

Years
    "Thank you.."she said. She looked up at the devils. Her face turned mad,but then she thought *I think only the power of Princess Ren can defeat them...but I guess I can still try..when it's over,it's over...* Mayura got up,and said to Toshi,"Let's conbine our strength....I think it would have a better effect.."

~Hospital~

Ren asked the nurse,"When will I be able to leave...My friends are probably worried..." The nurse smiled down at her. "Not for long..actually,pretty soon..." *starts putting treatments in a bag and hands it to Ren* "Here...a put a snack in there too..you also need energy,you know..." Ren smiled back. She took the bag and got up out of bed. She changed into her clothes and she and the nurse walked out together. Ren walked out of the building,smiling. *Should I see Toshi and Mayura? Well...I need to get home though....*

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Yes I think that is a good idea.Here sorry for this but I need to do this..."I say as I take my jitte,cave a mark into my hand,then right after I do carve a mark into her hand."Sorry..but now you hatmuityin your hand,and I have it in mine.Now if we shoot a beam,they will combine together for a more powerful one." "Now I think we should aim for O'ren.She seems more powerful,and more of a leader."Then I charge a beam in my hand."Ready?"I say to Mayura.

Years
    "Yes..ready as ever." A beam started to form in both of their hands. It was turning into a purple color,with a tint off orange and red..like fire....

Ren appeared in the scene. She was feeling fine,all better,actually. She looked over at Toshi and Mayura..and smiled. She transformed,and hid behind a buiding. She was going to pop in,making a surprise.

Years
    Ren quietly started to form a pink beam. She was going to shoot it as soon as Toshi and Mayura would fire theirs...*Ha! So..it's going to make quite an impact!* she thought.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: The powerful beam hit O'ren,and sends her falling to the ground. "O'ren, no!" Keth flys down to see if shes ok. "O'ren, are you ok?" Keth asks worrieingly(sp?). "I..I..I'll be ok. We can't l..l..let this stop us" O'ren says gasping for air. "We won't let this stop us, we'ev killed 8 kids so far, we can't give up now." The sky got dark, it started raining, lightning struck. Haro came walking up out of a dark mist. "You fools, you can't beat a bunch of low-rank angels?" Keth & O'ren: "Master Haro! How did you get here?" They ask as they kneel befor her. Haro: "You killed 8 people, and the angels killed 10 devils, thats 18 if you can add. More then enuf power to come here." She turns her head to the angels "I will not kill you now, y'all will be needed later." She says as her, Keth, and O'ren disapper(sp?) into the mist.

OOC: P???c? PM'ed me and said she can't get on PC cuz she's grounded, and told me to play Haro for now, AND to say that Junichi got sick.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "No...." "No....I didn't just let that happen...." "NO!!!!!!!!!"I fall down and slam my fists into the concrete."It's all my fault...."Tears start mixing in with the rain on my face."If I hadn't killed all those demons....he never would have gotten here." "This world...this world is in grave danger..and it's all my fault!"

Years
    ic: Ren hopped down from the top of the building. Mayura flew down to Toshi. Ren started crying,feeling the pain that Toshi felt. Mayura clenched her hands together. Ren said sadly,"Well..surprise..." Mayura started crying.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: "Nice work devil's. I would have never thought of that plan. Makeing them kill the demons so I could come here." O'ren: "Yes, it was good." Keth: "Yeah, yeah, now what do we do?" *They all start wispering*

OOC: Hey F_H, Haro is a girl, lol.

Years
    ooc: Hey (Raven) ! I know this is off the sub...but my anime mag says #5 of Tsubasa is out! *squeals*

ic: Ren turned to the devils,the devil queen. She sayed,"We can defeat you anytime! Come back when you're ready and bring it on!" She clenched her fists. And her face turned into a proud one...

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    OOC: YEY! Tsubasa is so cool!

IC: Haro turns around. "Oh I can kill you, trust me, I'm just waiting for it to happen." The devils then fly away in to the dark, rainy sky.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "It....."I pause"It doesn't sound good,and we're gonna stop it from happening."I say proudly."I'm not going to fail this world again.I'll protect it,and my freinds with my life."

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    I'm baaaaccckkkk! Had over Haro, Raven! Lol, I'm just kidding. But I will be playing Haro and Junichi again.

OOC:Junichi walks up to the angels. "Are.... are you real?"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back