• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Spiritual Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:lets get reminded again that ooc is out of character and ic is in character.lol.
    ic:I stare at Junichi.Then I look to Ren.I go up to her and whisper in her ear:"Ren...he's found out...should we tell him the truth?"

Years
    IC: Ren gave a smirk. "J-Junichi...I think it's about time I told you about my first day in Tokyo.." she began,shivering in the cold rain.

ooc: Of course,tiger! Lily can come in anytime you want!

Years
    ic: Ren smiled. "I'm done..so Junichi..I'm the angel princess and the leader to save this world...and then I met Toshi..and just met Mayura..and the blue angel is Lily...You ofcourse remember Lily from our childhood.."

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Yes.That is our story."I say to Junichi."I came here to help Ren,and protect her.That is my sole purpose here."I look towards Ren.

Years
    ic: Ren looked at the ground as Toshi turned to her. She took a lunge forward and hugged Junichi and said,"Please don't be mad..." Mayura smiled at them.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    I turn to Mayura,and walk up to her."I'm happy Ren is happy.Isn't it nice that she can be so happy in such a desperate time?I wish I could be like that..."

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    OOC: Oops, looks like I forgot again, silly me.

IC: "I'm....I'm not made" Junichi says with a warm fealing as he hugs her back. They stop huging and Junichi looks over at Toshi "Thank you very much for protecting Ren. Y'all are great friends, and I undersatnd why y'all diden't tell me." Then he turns to Mayura. "Hi, I don't think we've met yet. I'm Junichi." He says happly.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:it's ok lol
    ic:I turn to Junichi"We couldn't tell you because it might have put you at risk.Just by us telling yo now it could be a risk....therefor....I have to kill you..."I take out my jitte and step closer to him."HA!You fell for it."I put away my jitte."Well I tried to be happy..but it didn't work too well..."I sigh."Now I have another person to protect....I can tell that if you die....Ren will not be happy,and I'm here to make sure Ren is safe...and happy."

Years
    ic: Ren smiled at everyone. Mayura responded,"I'm Mayura..pleased to meet you.." she smiled. Ren turned to Toshi. "Thank you so much for everything,Toshi.." she said bowwing.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Ren...you are welcome...but please,do not bow to me.It makes me feel more important than you,which in fact I am not."I say as I bow to Ren."This is how it should be."

Years
    ic; Ren got up and smiled at evertone. The sky was now dark and stars were everywhere. "It's getting late out...I think we should go home.."

ooc; tiger..Lily can come in now! XD

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Yes that seems like a good idea..."I say."Ummm Mayura would you likke an escot home?"I ask her.

ooc:ok i won't be on the rest of the nite because I have A LOT oh HW.so cya tommorow.

Years
    ooc: Okay! Is it the sorta hw that takes the whole night? ...

ic: Mayura smiled."Thank you.."she said to him. Ren smiled at them. She tugged Junichi's shirt. "Wanna walk home together?" she asked Junichi.

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    IC:Junichi smiled "Okay". They walked away from the group, then Junich asked "Will I ever beable to become an angel like you? Then I chould protect you like Toshi does."

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:well it's 2 huge projects you yeah.-is sneaking on right now-
    ic:"No problem Miss Mayura."I say as I take her hand and start to walk away."Ummm one question...where exactly do you live?"I ask her.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: "When do you think it will happen?" Keth says. "It should be happening very soon, just wait" O'ren says as she climes into bed. Keth: "So you know what it is?" O'ren: " **** **** **** *** **** **** ********, *** ***** ***** **** ***** *** ** ***. *** *** ***'* *** ****** *** ** **** ***." Keth: "Wow, I sure hope it will happen soon."

OOC: O'ren and Keth live in the same house now that they are a team. And no, she wasen't saying anything bad, I just don't wont y'all to know what it is. :D

Years
    ooc: I'm back! I was in Arkansas for the weekend! (boy,was it a bad town!)

ic: Mayura smiled. "You can just follow me." she said.

Ren looked at the ground. "You already are..you don't have to have powers or wings to be an angel..just a heart.." she said,wise and smiling.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back