• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Spiritual Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "We have to get out of here before anyone sees us."I say as I start to run with them."Come on we'll go to Ren's house.That is ok right Ren?"

Years
    ic: As Ren get's dragged,she says,"Sure!" and smiles. Mayura stayed quiet,enjoying the dragging ride to shelter.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Good."I say to Ren.After a while we get to her house."Umm well...I'm not rude so uh...Ren can you go make sure it is ok?"I ask Ren as I let go of Mayura and Ren's hands.

Years
    ic: Ren opened the front door to the house. "We're fine! Now then..let's get in! I'll get you some soda and chips if you want..and we can play video games for all I care!" *smiles*

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Sure why n..."Then I notice the t.v. on the news."Ren!"I alk over to her."Ren your mother has the t.v. on and it's on the news...do something..."I say to her.

Years
    ic: *Oh god!* She then ran over to her mom. "Hey mom! My friends want some snacks and..we can't find the chips and coke...can you show us?" Mother: "Sure! *gets off couch and heads toward kitchen. Ren: *turns off tv* "Whew...okay! And then we can go to my room and chill!"

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "That was a close one."I say to Ren and Mayura.I sit on Ren's bed and lie down and look at the ceiling."So.."I say getting up."What do you girls want to do?"

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: Keth: "Are you sure we need ALL this stuff?"
    O'ren: "Ah, yeah. We got to make sure that it goes to plan."
    Keth: "Gosh, I can't wait tell this is all over so I can be a human again."
    O'ren: "What!? What do you mean 'when this is over'? Are you in plying that we're going to lose!?"
    Keth: "Well, yeah. In every super hero show the bad guys all ways lose."
    O'ren: "This isen't no T.V. show, we WILL win. Master Haro is stronger then that Hime of theirs."
    Keth: "I sure hope your right, but I don't like being bad, I want to be a good guy."
    O'ren: "You did not just say that."
    Keth: "I did just say that, I hate being bad, I want to be good."
    O'ren: "I won't let any one under my power become a good guy."
    Keth: *Sigh* "What ever"

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    IC: Haro walks into O'rens and Keth's house. "I'ed like ya'll to meet the newest member of your team. His name is Zavuki." - "Hello, my name is Zavuki, I will be yalls new leader. Yall will do as I say and if yall don't then you will be punished by death." - "Injoy your new leader." Haro says as she walks out the door.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: O'ren: "What!? We don't need a new leader, I'm the leader."
    Keth: "o0o0o0o0o, Zavuki, thats a nice name. I'm Keth, its really nice to meet you. I bet you'll make a great leader!"
    O'ren: "Are you saying I'm not that good of a leader?"
    Keth: "Yes, thats what I'm saying."
    O'ren: "Gerr" She walks up the stairs and goes to her room, then she slames the door.
    Keth: "Oh don't mind her, shes always like that. Come in, come in make your self at home." Keth says as she closes the door and puishes Zavuki into the main room.

Years
    ooc: Great storylines with the evil peps! Very exciting! Hmm...now as for our heroes...it's a fun day...and it's sorta worthless rp-ing about all that stuff at home and all...so...when should we have the next battle scene? next day? Monday?

Years
    ooc: Alright then! ^_^ <I do that alot.And...pink-tiger is going to enter as Lily pretty soon..

ic: Ren said,"hmm....video games! Me and Raye(her sis) always do that!!" She took out the gamecube and controllers and all three played till 10:00,leading after that to go to bed.

~Next day~

B-beep,b-beep,b-beep,b-beep!!!!! "EEEKS!" Ren turned off the alarm clock and hopped out of bed. "Ah..Sunday...mom,dad,sis! What's for breakfast?" Raye: "Come down here and see for yourself!" Ren did do and ate..."Nothing's on the table!" Then,everyone pops out from the table. "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Ren: "GGAAAAAAAAAAH!!"

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:(Next day)Lily is on her wayto Rens house to tell her shes back from her trip to Vietmon.She was walking though the park to her house(Oh Ren and Lily r neighbors).She bumbs into a peron,she saids,Oh sorry!I wasent looking.She looks up and its Raye.Oh Raye its u!I havent seen u in 2 weeks!Oh is Ren home?I want to give her the surprise that im back?

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    I wake up with a huge yawn."Ahh that was a good night's sleep."I get out of bed and look at the many scars on my body."Hmm....why do I have to be so talented at thiskind of magic?Oh well..it keeps me alive."I then get dressed and walk out the door. Hmm I wonder what Ren and Mayura are up to...well off to Ren's then.I think as I walk to Ren's house.

Years
    ic: Ren was in total shock. Her heart was pounding so hard. She clenched herself all over. "Y-You scared me!!" she said. *ding dong!* It was the door. She opened it to find Toshi. "T-Toshi! Hi! ..umm...." She opened the door all the way to show Toshi the bannar,balloons,etc.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Oh my..."I say looking at the ballons and banners."Happy Birthday Ren!"I say to her.Crap I didn't get her anything."Um...I'll be back in a little while..."Then I run off to the store.

Once I arrive at the store I suddenly notice that I don't know what Ren likes.Crap..now think...what do girls like.I think hard and then I get an idea.Jewlery!Girls like jewlery.So I head to the jewlery section and buy Ren a necklace."I hope she likes this...I just spent half my money buying it..."Then I leave the store and run back to Ren's house.

I arrive at her house (with the neclace wrapped up) and knock on the door."Ren..I'm back.."

Years
    ooc: A neclkace!(whoa!)..I'm just saying..I'm not one of those girls! ^_^

ic: Ren opened the door. "Oh! Toshi! You're back! Mayura's here too! Come in!" All of a sudden there was a whole little group in the room. All the kids from her class had come. Ren had a "All of a sudden,I'm a busy girl!" look on her face. Her mom yelled out,"Presents!" Then Ren had a "..maked me feel like I'm a little girl" look.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:spur of the moment idea.....i couldn't think of anything else xD
    ic:"Something wrong Ren?"I say to her."You look embarrassed.Don't be embarrassed..it's your birthday.I say to her happily.I give her my present."Here you go Ren.Happy Birthday."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back