• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Spiritual Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    ooc: nah,what comes to mind is what comes to mind!

ic: Ren smiled at him. She then opened it. It saw a necklace incrusted with a pink crystal-like locket. She gasped. So did the crowd. "Thank you!" she said,hugging him.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    Phew she likes it.That takes a load off my chest.I hug her back."You're welcome."I say letting go and sitting next to Mayura.

Years
    ooc: ..I can't wait to fight!

ic: Mayura smiled at Toshi. Ren smiled back at both. A little friend group of 3..no..4..Lily would be coming soon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: O'ren wakes up. "Gerr, I can't beleave Haro did that. I'm the LEADER! I'm the BOSS! Haro won't get away with this!" Keth walks down the stairs.
    Keth: "Are you talking to your self again?"
    O'ren: "AHH! Don't do that!"
    Keth: "Sorry, I'll try not to anymore. Why do you hate Zavuki so much?"
    O'ren: "First~He toke my job, 2ed~Hes a jerk!"
    Keth: "Really? I think hes kind'a cute."
    O'ren: "Your so dumb."
    Keth: "So what are we doing today?"
    O'ren: "How should I know? I'm not the leader anymore, remember?"
    Keth: "Oh yeah, silly me."

Years
    ic: The party was over. It was about 11:00..almost afternoon. The banners were put away,the balloons were popped as a game,and the gifts were neatly organized in Ren's room. She took a deep breath. She was looking at a picture of her and Lily in her room.

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    IC: Zavuki came down the stairs. "So you hate me? No biggy, go do 100 push-ups in the mud." he says to O'ren as he points to the mud out side.

Years
    ooc: lol! ^_^

ic: Ren put down the picture and walked outside,also taking her unbrella cause the sky was grey. She looked around in the neighborhood. *Dang...I'm bored..Sundays aren't as good as Saturdays...* she thought. She heard some evil laughs. Ren gasped and followed where she heard it.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:Lily was around the coner,she sees Ren and calls her.Ren!Ren!Wait its me Lily!Im back from Vietnam!She runs to Ren and stops to catch her breath.Hello !I"v been around town looking for a.....Suddenlly she stops....I can sence it.....The..evil is near us!We must go!Okay the coast is clear lets do it!Tokyo Spiritual Angel Transform!

Last edited:
    Years
    ooc: when transforming..you say Tokyo Spiritual Transform...Pure ANGEL REVOLUTION is the name of an attack that only Ren does...

ic: Ren shouts,"Lily! I can't believe it! I'm so happy!" *getting dragged*

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ooc:lol Oh yeah i forgot!
    ic:C`mon i was only gon for 2 weeks!But......Im happy to see u to!Now listen Ren u cant sence it because u dont have that ability!But evil is very near transform!
    ooc:Oh unless ur already transform!

Last edited:
    Years
    ooc: Nope! Hasn't transformed yet! *me slow*

ic; Ren shouted,"Spiritual Angel Transform!" and then transformed. "Let's go!" Then she took Lily's hand and flew,carrying her for the fun of it. *tee hee!* Then,Ren had landed and saw O'ren and the rest of the gang.

ooc; Just to inform you..The evil characters are O'ren,Haro,Zavuki,and Keth

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ooc:Hey i can fly!And okay their the evil pep!
    ic: thinking:Could those people be O`ren,and the rest of the evil group!I:v head of them on the news!Thats why I wanted to come back!Well now their going to find out who i am!Saying:Hey Ren r those the evil people on the news?

Years
    ooc: Yep! I know!

ic: Ren respnded harshly,"Yes...Can you sense them near? How far do we need to travel?" Wind flowed in the sky,taking Ren's hair and blowing it everywhere. In the didstance,Mayura was catching up. "Hey guys!" Mayura yelled over. "Mayura! You're here! Meet Lily,my best friend since kindergarden!" Mayura responded,"Really? Wow! That's a long time! Nice to meet you!"

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ooc:Is shethe third TSA person?
    ic:Hello nice to meet u to!Ren their right around the corner!Ren lets go of Lily so she can fly in front of her!The find moves Lilys hair everywere!She stops and listence carefully!She saids loud move!She Moves Ren!There was a beam who tried to hit Ren!

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    All of a sudden I appear."Well hello there you two..."I say to Ren and Mayura.Then I see Lily."Umm Ren...who is that...is she another angel?"

Years
    ooc: Yes..Mayura is the green angel

ic: Ren turned toward Toshi and let Lily go. "This is my best friend. We've been friends since kindergarden...BUT THIS ISN'T THE RIGHT TIME TO TALK!" Ren almost got hit by the enemy. "Grr...Pure Angel Revolution!!!" Ren shouted. A pink beam came out of Ren's hands. Mayura shouted,"Green Angel Extinction!!" A green beam came out of Mayura's hands.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    "Oh crap!"I say as the beam comes flying past me.I take out my jitte.Then I carve a mark into my hand and fire a white beam of light.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:I"ll start it off!Angel Aqua Infurnal!Ren moves out of the attack and the attack sraches O`ren but does not do any dangerouse damage because O`ren use a sheld!
    Lily saids:Ren their powerfull!But we can beat them if we tried!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back