• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Spiritual Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: O'ren: "Wow, its their first time to attack us." She says to Keth.
    Keth: "Well lets fight back!" Keth says as she powers up a beam.
    O'ren: "I coulden't have said it better my self." O'ren says as she starts to shoot beams at the angels.

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    IC: My first incounter with the angels, time for my intro Zavuki thinks as he flys up to the angels with a sheld around him. "Let me intor my sleff, my name is Zavuki. Let me guess, your Ren..." He says as he points to Ren "...your Toshi..." he says as he looks at Toshi "...and your Mayura..." he says while looking at Mayura. "Sorry that our first meeting hast to br your last!" He yells as he shoots blue ice at the angels.

Junichi was walking down the street when he saw the angels and devils fighting in the sky above the devils house. I wish I could be up there to help Ren he thought. All I can do is hope that Ren will be ok.

"The time is near. We should be meeting very soon." Haro says as she watches the angels and devils fight through her crystal ball.

Years
    ooc: Hey Pouce..here are two things..

1. You left out Lily when Zavako was pointing and saying
    2. Just to let you know..I'm sorta thinking about a little..fight with Toshi and Junichi..mostly for comedy and romance...

ic: Ren gave a grin. "Let's see what you can do!' Then,she summpned a pink staff. It was a new attack. "Pink Angel's Polution!!" A huge pink beam shot the others.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:Thinking,Thats a new attack!I"v never seen Ren use that befor! Saying Mayura lets combine our powers and attack with our beams, to hit them all with one huge beam of angel power!

Years
    ic: mayura was also shocked. Then she turned toward Lily and nodded. "Okay! Let's do it!" Then, she started forming a green beam.

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    ooc:i kno you're new and all pink tiger,but when you are thinking you use these (italics) and when you talk you use these " it's easier(and less messy) to use them than thinking: saying:
    IC:"Yes here we go!"I say as I raise my palm."Ready...and...fire!"I say as a white beam comes out of my hand.

Years
    ooc: lol! I just told her that on Fairy..Starlight,I believe..

ic: All three of them shot their beams. It caused a huge explosion,tearing up the home of the villans. Ren started charging at Keth. "Take.........THIS!!" A huge lunge of her leg kicked Keth.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: Ren's kick hit Keth in the arm. "You stupid *****! I'll get you for that." She says as she rubs her arm.
    O'ren shoots her beam at Ren. "Hehe, take that, jerk."

Years
    ic: Ren got hit,a scratch on her face appeared. "You'll regret that!!" She then pointed her finger at them. A beam came out of her finger.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: Ren's beam was about to hit Keth, but O'ren pushed her out of the way. The beam hit O'ren and she fell to the ground. Keth flew down to see if O'ren was okay.
    Keth: "Are you okay?"
    O'ren: "Yeah, just a few scratch's."
    Keth: "Why did you do that...?"
    O'ren: "Your like my sister, I coulden't let anything happen to you."
    Keth: "Awww, thats sweet, thank you so much. Now lets get them."
    O'ren: "Right!" They both shoot a beam at the angels.

Years
    ic: Ren got hit..badly..It sent her many miiles in the distance. mayuera flew over to her. "Ren,Ren? Are you okay?"
    "Sort of....I can't move my arm...but I can use the other! Fwaaaaaaaaa!" A huge spiral shaped beam headed toward the enemy.

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    ic:Hu....Lily moves out of the way!then the beam hits O"ren!
    Nice hit Ren she saids.But now its my turn!Angel water spirit Revolution!
    The beam goes around O"ren and Keth!

Years
    pink-tiger said:
    ic:Hu....Lily moves out of the way!then the beam hits O"ren!
    Nice hit Ren she saids.But now its my turn!Angel water spirit Revolution!
    The beam goes around O"ren and Keth!

OOC: Ahem..you could use some help with ur rp-ing skills...it would be like this! ^_^

ic: 'Huh?!" Lily moved out of the way,then the beam hit O'ren. "Nice hit,Ren! Now it's my turn!.. Angel Water Spirit!" The beam went around O'ren and Keth.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: Keth and O'ren got out of the beam and shot a beamed net at the angels.
    O'ren: "We've got you this time 'angels'. We're not going to let you mess up it."
    Keth: "Thats right, it should be happening right, about, now!"

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    IC: "This is the end for you angels!" Zavuki said as his eyes started glowing. Just then Haro came out of a ball of darkness. She looks up and sees the angels traped in side the devil's net. "Perfect, you'ev got them right where I want them." She said to Zavuki.

As Haro was makeing a beam to shoot at the angels, Hime came out of a ball of light.
    "Haro! Don't you dare hurt them anymore! This fight is between you and me, and we brought in innocent people into this fight. Lets end this fight between us right now!"
    "Well Hime, this is our first time to ever meet. How can we end this fight if it hasen't even begun?"
    "Then I guess we should start shoulden't we?"
    "Thats my kind-of talking."
    "Its fight to the death!"
    *They start to battling*

MewMagicianChi

~cHoBiTs~
    Years
    Hey every one, this is P???c?'s little sister. She told me to tell you all that she is leaveing the pokecommunity. And I thought that she's leaveing, that I could take her characters Haro, Junichi, and Zavuki?

Years
    OOC; *gasps* What? Aww..that's sad... Sure,fellow Chi fan! You can do so! If you have any questions...ask me or your sis..Okay? ^_^

ic: Ren and Mayura gasped. They started squirming in the net. "Urgh..DARN!" Ren yelled. She poked her hand through the net, and shot a beam.

MewMagicianChi

~cHoBiTs~
    Years
    I'm new to rping so don't get mad if I mesup.

Hime looked up at the net the the Angels are in. 'Don't try and fight Ren, this is mine and Haro's fight, please stay out of it.'
    'Stop stalling and fight, Hime!'
    'Your going down, Angels always win!' she said as she shot a beam of Light at Haro. The beam of light hit Haro right in the chest.
    'That won't stop me, you'l have to try better then that!' Haro said angerly as she shot a beam of dark stuf at Hime.
    The two of them battled tell they where both tired.
    'This is it! only one of us will live. Who will it be?'

My sister told me about 'it', so I know whats goinf on.

Years
    ooc: Yep! You're just fine! Great,actually! Nothing is wrong..

ic: Ren and Mayura stayed in the net,wathing the two fight vigorously. "Hime..di your best! I believe we can win!" ......"FWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Ren was able to burst out of the net,but it sucked alot of her energy. She didn't care,though. She started forming a beam,to hit it at Haro. Mayura did the same.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    IC: Keth and O'ren block Ren's and Mayura's beams
    O'ren: "I don't think so stupid angel! It is happening right now! We can't interfear."
    Keth: "Yes, now be good lil girls and satdn back!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back