• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tokyo Spiritual Angels

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Awight! The ones invited are as followed:

tohru-honda
    pink-tiger
    (Raven)
    And to let you know...I'm not the only one who made this up...pink-tiger and me are both the creators!

I am allowing others to join if they want....just pm me!

For the peps that don't know about the manga I based this off of...here's the plot!

Ren Osaki is a happy 14 year old who one day finds a marble in the rain on her first day in Tokyo. The stone turns out to be magical that turns her into a demon-fighting angel! She has to find the other four angels and the angel princess(who ends up being her.)

Here are the characters so far:

1. Ren(main character and pink angel)
    2. Lily(childhood frind who becomes the blue angel)
    3. Junichi(other childhood friend that secretly likes her)
    4. Keth(the leader and pricess of the demons)
    5. Hime(the angel queen that helps Ren who calls her"Ms. Creepy Angel)
    6. Haro(the devil queen,Hime's sister)

There can be a limit of only 5 angels and 5 devils in all. (sorry!)
    Just tell me who you wanna be! I already take dibs on Ren!

If you wish to make an angel or devil,here's the info:

Name:
    Looks;
    Personality:
    Powers:

Last edited:

S?lvεя~М?on

~Previously pokefan007
    Years
    Alrighty, I'm Junichi!

Name:Junichi
    Personality:kind,serious,a little sarcastic
    Looks:blue-ish/grey-ish hair,useually wears a regular boy school uniform
    History:He and Ren were friends ever since they were in 1st grade.He left Vietnam and went to Tokyo,Ren soon came along too
    Powers: ??? (I dunno, does he have any?)

Years
    Oh yeah! You used the info from the pm! Awsome! Anyways...hmm...Maybe I should ask some buddies about this...you can too,if you want...The peps I invited haven't been on yet apparently...

Years
    Okay! ..I'll let you make up your own profile for this one....I made her in my own way...But I wanna let you guys have fun with it! Just fill out your form!

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Name: Keth
    Angel or Devil: Angle
    Looks: Looks like Raven (from TeenTitans) but Dark orange
    Personality: Like Ravens (from TeenTitans)
    Powers: She casts spells on people.

Is that good?? :\

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Name: Coronias
    Angel or Devil: Devil, and a high-ranking one at that.
    Looks: Looks like a normal five-year-old child with a mop of light-brown hair and ice-blue eyes. Dresses in solid black and carries around a blue teddy bear constantly. His other form stands twelve feet tall, with leathery wings, bloodred eyes and three-foot retractable claws that make a razor blade seem dull.
    Personality: Normally, he can be a rather nice guy, sweet, even (for a demon, at least), but call him "cute" or "adorable," and you'll find a mass of gore where your head used to be because his other form just killed you.
    Powers: Telekinesis, demonic strength.

Years
    1. er...(Raven) ...Keth needs to be a devil,not an angel
    2. TAD...great!
    3. Okay..so we have SilverMoon,(Raven),and The Adament Dodger....and me! It may take awhile for the ones I invited to come on...I'm just gonna let us start rp-ing,okay?

Years
    OOPS! ...forgot to put gender on my info thingies...Keth is supposed to be a girl according to the manga...but in this....you can make it a boy if you wanted...

Here's my person!

Name:Ren
    Angel or Devil:angel
    Looks;long blonde hair,pink eyes,wears a pink super hero outfit but can't really describe it...angel wings
    Personality:sweet,serious in battle,leader

And here we go! rp time!

ic:"Tokyo!Tokyo!"Ren and her sister shouted as they looked out the window in the car.Ren stepped out on the sidewalk leading her to her new home.Ren was full of smiles and just wanted to fly.Her family went inside as Ren leaned against the garage.She took out her pink marble that made her tranform.By this time,she already found out she was a hero and princess of angels.She stared at it and thought,"Wow...it seems like it's been so long..."
    Powers:....Duh!She's the princess!What do you think?(can shoot beams out of her hands,heals,has a powerfull angel princess power)

Millennia

Submerged Under Rejection
    Years
    IC: Hahaha, foolish lil angle. She has no idea whats comeing to her.

OOC: Sorry, thats all I got.

The P???c?

Years
    ooc:So sorry..but he's human....I can let you do whatever you want to do with him though..it's okay if you want to make him super or whatever...or you could have another person as a hero...so you can play 2 peps...whatever YOU want to do...

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    Name:Toshiro
    Sex:Male
    Angel or Devil:Angel
    Looks:A young man who does not look his age.He has bright blue eyes,and black hair.
    Personality:He can sometimes be very,very shy.Other times he is very open,and kind.And is also very kind around women.He gives great compliments.
    Powers:ability to use kanji magic.
    yeah theres my guy :D .

Last edited:
    Years
    ...alright....you can go ahead and start rp-ing then! I already started..so you can come in with my character if you want...

~Ozy~

Years
    I smiled at the messenger as he entered, bearing news of Ren's arrival. He was sweating, stammering. I simply stroked Nanashi's bluish fur and waited for him to finish. When the fool was done, I said in a singsong voice "She wasn't suppose to arrive, was she?" The messenger stammered "n... No, she wasn't, m... My Lord C... Co... Coronias." I smiled back at him. He seemed to think himself safe. That was when I lifted him into the air with my mind and ripped an arm off. His screams were grating on my nerves, though. Without second thought, I blocked his windpipe before increasing his sinus pressure to fatl levels. His face seemed to explode in a rush of blood.

Years
    ooc:Whoa! Great description!XD ...Can someone come in to Ren?She's just there,waiting for someone to walk up to her,like battle,meet friends...something!!

Forgotten_hope

ジョン
    Years
    I see Ren outside looking at her marble."Well hello Miss may I have the pleasure of knowing your name? ." I say to her."My name is Toshiro,Toshi for short"I say to her"also if it is not too much to ask,what is that marble you are holding there?"I ask wondering if this is the one and only angel princess.

~Ozy~

Years
    I needed the girl dead. Lady Haro had ordered it. For now, though, there was no need to get personally involved with the girl. I reached out with my mind to an old companion of mine, a mind-vampire by the name of Jeska. Though mind-vampires lacked the sheer physical strength, fangs, and claws of their kin, their abilities to drain a victim of their emotions and thoughts were most useful. Jeska was one of the best, a professional assassin skilled with both her dagger and her abilities as a vampiress. Soon enough, the information was sent and jeska was on her way. Perhaps I'd watch her send the Osaki girl to her death. Not physically, of course, but how could someone who couldn't think, feel, or even dream be called living?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back