• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tommeh Smiff's and Sparky4's Requests!

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Could you two make a fusion of Blaziken and Dusclops with Blaziken at base?

Jaybob

\/Chat down there\/
    Years
    Ok one suikou comin rite up (hang on attatchment window aint comin up ... i will get it in a sec)

Edit: ok done now (nope maybe not tommeh can i send it to u and the u can post it)

Edit#2: ok i have finished now

Last edited:

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
    Years
    Done the Blaziken/Dusclops

The Queen of Spades

Hunter of Shiny Eeveeloutions
    Years
    Trainer mix - Aqua Admin female (the chick with the long curly hair) Mixed with Articuo, please?

Could you make her have - Arti's wings, tail, and head thingie, with her eyes black (the pupil color bright green, so it's green on black)

Thankies! :)

The Queen of Spades

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    *Is getting bored of making her own sprites* Hehe... Anyway, could I have a Growlithe and Poochyena fusion, Growlithe as base, please?

Tommeh Smiff

Lazy Lounge Lizard
    Years
    Ok, done, I call them Growchyena, and Artizaptres :P

Datriot, sorry if it doesn't look great, It's my first time combining three Pokemon :P

Back