• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tony Hawks THPS / THUG Series

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    This thread was made for the discussion of any of the Tony Hawks Pro Skater / Underground games made. Also for the upcoming Tony Hawks release, Tony Hawks American Wasteland. So..feel free to share tips, tricks, or just discuss.

Games (Currently)

Tony Hawks Pro Skater
    Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
    Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
    Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4
    Tony Hawks Underground
    Tony Hawks Underground 2: World Destruction Tour

Upcoming..

Tony Hawks American Wasteland - Due in October or before next year.

Current question..

In THUG1, in Hawaii I need help with the Wallows Bowl Combos.
    I go past all 3 bowls in one combo (I walk too..) & finish the combo, when I do it doesn't say I cleared that goal. Could it be because I finished every other goal that this is occuring??

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Aw, c'mon man. Y'don't need to be a stranger around here. Quit hiding behind this silly 'Hey guys, lets talk about Tony Hawk games in general' thing. You can just say it. You don't need to beat around the bush.

*grabs your wrist and pulls you alongside me onto a tabletop*

"ATTENTION POKECOMMUNITY: THIS IS MY FRIEND PUNK SKATER, AND HE'S A LITTLE BIT SHY, BUT HE NEEDS HELP WITH THE WALLOWS BOWL COMBOS IN TONY HAWKS UNDERGROUND. I'M SURE ONE OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP HIM."

*pats your shoulder forcefully*

No need to thank me.

EDIT by TRIFORCE89: You made that text way too large. As your punsihment, I'll make it way too small. Don't put it back. Normal size is fine though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Allstories said:
    Aw, c'mon man. Y'don't need to be a stranger around here. Quit hiding behind this silly 'Hey guys, lets talk about Tony Hawk games in general' thing. You can just say it. You don't need to beat around the bush.

*grabs your wrist and pulls you alongside me onto a tabletop*

"ATTENTION POKECOMMUNITY: THIS IS MY FRIEND PUNK SKATER, AND HE'S A LITTLE BIT SHY, BUT HE NEEDS HELP WITH THE WALLOWS BOWL COMBOS IN TONY HAWKS UNDERGROUND. I'M SURE ONE OF YOU GUYS CAN HELP HIM."

*pats your shoulder forcefully*

No need to thank me.

EDIT by TRIFORCE89: You made that text way too large. As your punsihment, I'll make it way too small. Don't put it back. Normal size is fine though.
    Well..I am a legend at these games I finished the game & wanted to do it right and..

I just wanted to know because..

Last edited by a moderator:

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    Well, I am glad to help you, cause I am the one the only Tony Hawk GRAND MASTER...or I was just ask Dakota.

Do you walk every time...if so...DON'T! Also, note that this one is sehr tricky. You need to manual, revert, everthing else but walk to finish it... Try over and over again till you get it.

On another note, American Wasteland is going to be huge, all one level, what are your thoughts on this...good idea...bad idea...?

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
    I am very close to clearing every gap in THUG 2 but I don't know what I will unlock, I only know of two codes but supposedly you will unlock all the codes, does anyone know what they are?(the codes I mean)

Back