• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Tools for sprites?

NoWun

Hello new member here. I want to ask how can i start making a trainer sprite for pokemon heartgold please. I mean which tools do i need, where to find sprites and a little help to start making them is much appreciated. Moreover, i have never done a hack before so if someone is willing to help don't hesitate to speak with me.

Years
  • Hello new member here. I want to ask how can i start making a trainer sprite for pokemon heartgold please. I mean which tools do i need, where to find sprites and a little help to start making them is much appreciated. Moreover, i have never done a hack before so if someone is willing to help don't hesitate to speak with me.

There are tools for sprite editing that I know of but, other than that I do not know much. I am planning a hack as well and I have very little experience. There will most likely be people on this site that can make sprites for you. I think there are also people on deviantart that will make them as well, but you would have to pay them to make them most likely. What kind of hack are you doing, is it complex?

If you need ROM Hack tools just visit: https://www.hackromtools.altervista.org/index.php/en/hack-tools-gba

Back