• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tooth paste+food=?

tooth paste+food=?

• good

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • bad

Votes: 18 69.2%
  • never tried it

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • can't remeber

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    have u ever brushed ur teeth then ate food? did it taste good or bad? well what food waz it first?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    It taste's minty when I do that.It's good to anyfood I eat.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    only with root beer(soda) it taste good cuz it's got more flavor and i really don't like mints for some reason

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    o ya i forgot about that XD that's is really bad o.o but it leaves a bad after taste to XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I hate drinking or eating anything right after, it gives whatever I eat or drink a REALLY bad taste....that doesn't go away for hours

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    i hate eating or drinking and then brushing . it leave's a horrible taste that dont go away for along time

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i didnt eat anything but i had a yazoo chocolate drink it tasted good like mint choc chip

Kitsune_girl

I am ninja hear me roar!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Mew?
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    I really don't like that taste :P But if you eat something that tastes horrible toothpast can be a lifesaver.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    OJ or anytype of juice tastes horrible after brushing, mouth washing too. Thats why I always make sure to eat before I brush.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    SUGAR COOKIES! sugar cookies and tooth paste make u feel like ur going to hural don't try it

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Toothpaste+food= something you wouldn't want to try. XP

My sister asked me to try it once, and of course I was guillible enough to believe her. So I did and it tasted horrible! >.<

I liked the minty-ness but I just more hyper after finishing it. X3

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    It tastes totally weird! Try eating just after you've rinsed with Listerine. But I used to eat toothpaste as food! Apparently it's bad for you though, so I stopped.

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I avoid eating after brushing my teeth. It just tastes really nasty to me, especially drinking orange juice. XD

Back