• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 3 cutest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Umm

1. Torchic! Soo kawaii and always kind with it's adorable little beak and it's little feet. OMG most adorable!
    2. Azurill is so adorable. It is so bouncy and Blue and beautiful. But still got a good heart.
    3. Chikorita is so <3able. Stubborn but that make it even cuter!
    And because three isn't enough an extra few

4. Pikachu just has to be in the list or else!!
    5&6. Has to be Cyndaquil and Swablu. Just remembered of else altarialover will have me dead XP.
    hhsimpsonqueen

Last edited:

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Uh, Torchic, Charmander, and Cyndaquil... Those three... Simply adorable...

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    There are many cute Pokemon...but here are my tops.

1. Pikachu (Say whatever you want...)
    2. Mew
    3. All Pokemon that even remotely resemble canines in my eyes could make this spot (Poochyena/Mightyena, Absol, Vulpix/Ninetales, etc.), but if I MUST choose one, I guess I'll say...Eevee.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    1. Torchic:
    Torchic is my favorite poke'mon because it powerful, My favorite type,
    Friendly, and Cute.

2. Espeon:
    Espeon is my sencond favorite because It's my second favorite
    type, an evo of Eevee, and always serious.

3. Tamanata:
    *The pre-evo of manitine*
    It's my third favorite because cool looking, small, and From the 4th Generation.

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    1. Pikachu
    2. Skitty
    3. Squirtle

Pikachu's number 1 because it's always cute even when its angry!...wait, so Skitty and so is Squirtle so...These are the top three, yeah!! :classic:

Ria

Minx Extraordinaire
    Years
    Just cute, eh? Not beautiful, cool, awesome, powerful, good breeding moves, uber stats, awesome type combo, just absolutely, incredibly, heart-meltingly, unbelievably, indescribingly, makes-you-wanna-coo-to-its-face kind of cute?

If so, then:

1. Wooper. (how come everyone always forget that little guy!? It made my heart melt in the series, it really did ^^; )

2. Eevee. (a baby fox, nuff said! I always wanted a pet baby fox when I was a wee nipper, but my parents pulled that 'rabies' excuse and got me a puppy instead :tired: )

3. Aaaaaaand chikorita!!! (my fave grass pokemon! ^^; )

Of course, charmander is above all competiton, being my all time fave, but that about sums it up ^^;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    1. Skitty
    2. Pikachu
    3. Mareep(Yeah, I know it is a sheep. But it is a very cute sheep. XD)

Those are my top 3. ^^

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    feraligatr
    rayquaza
    groudon

im serious,they're the cutest:D

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    1. Espeon - i loooooooooooove espeon. in ruby, it won like 4 of the contents and was so happy and kickass in battle! i miss having a perfect Espeon XD

2. Flareon

3. Mew - i hate cats... but it's so cute

Years
    1. Mew! <3 It's psychic, it's pink, and it sounds cute. :3
    2. The new squirrel Pokemon (Pachirisu). I like how it looks. It's cute~! ^^
    3. Hm.... this is hard... I think I'll say Pikachu. x3 It's yellow and cute. XD;; And I like its voice as well. ^^;

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    - Swampert [I have a twisted mind.. >D Seriously though, I find Swampert cute, so sue me. ^^;;]

- Feebas! [You have to admit it! The reason I didn't put Feebas for first is that it's the prettiest pokemon to me, though it's too cute as well!^^]

- Hard to say since I've never really thought any other pokemon of being cute.. X3 But, judging by my mood now, I'm going to say that Wurmple's a really cute lil' bug! ^O^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back