• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 5 features from pokemon (IMO)

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    With Ultra sun/Ultra moon coming up soon, I figured I'd make a list of things I want to see.

1. Character customization: One of the most commonly requested features, I was actually initially turned off by it. The main characters felt like blank slates, and they were so boring, and I didn't want to spend thousands of pokedollars on clothes when I could be buying more important stuff. But once I reached the postgame, and there was no important stuff to buy, I decided to give it a chance, and it was fabulous. Sun and moon (mostly) improved on the system. Rather then each shop having a certain type of clothing, it would have themes of clothing, so you could almost fully change your character every time you entered the shop. Only problem was version exclusive clothing, but honestly it's just more of an incentive to buy the other game!

2. Good story: Sun and moon were some of my favorite games because they had great story and character development. Especially Lillie. I was heartbroken at the end of Sun/Moon when she left. Oh well, there's always Gladion, although by the end we had seen all there was to see with him :p

3. Pokemon following you: Now if character customization isn't the most popular feature, this certainly is. Ever since HG/SS about 99% of the fanbase has been hounding Gamefreak to add it in. They kinda did in S/M but y'know. You gotta hack to see it.

4. Mega evolutions: Now this is one of the more split ones, but the general consensus is that every pokemon needs a mega evolution. Get to it GF.

5. Legendaries like Phione/Cosmog/Deoxys: Gamefreak has really been breaking the boundries when it comes to legendary pokemon. Anything is possible now and I love it. Especially Cosmog and Cosmoem. Imagine if Articuno or Suicune or somethin' was actually a final evolution?

Back