• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Top 5 Mega Digimon

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2008
    Ahh. My top 5 digimon. Hmmm. I'd really have to say...

5. Reapermon- Hes a freaking Cyborg Digimon with a scythe! What not to love!
    4. Shine Greymon- Cause, he looks cool. Not to mention hes powerful attacks. Not to mention he can transform into Burst Mode, and Ruin Mode.
    3. Imperialdramon- I love Veemon, but its hard for me to imagine for it to become a hella strong digimon. It can go Fighter Mode, and Paladin Mode.
    2. Seraphimon- I love Angels, and hes partners with T.K from the first and second series of Digimon.
    1. Omnimon- I used to have an action figure of this digimon when I was little. Hes a God! And I love how he looks in the series! I say hes my top Mega Digimon.

Back