• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Top Pokeathlete Rank

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    What's your top Pokeathlete rank?
    I'm an "Elite Pokeathlete".

Johto Contender

In my heart, and in my soul...
    Years
    How do you check? Last time I actually beat all the records, my game whiped itself clean, and now I'm just halfway through, but if you could tell me how to check, I'll gladly tell you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Did you get the room where you get a statue of your player and the last three Pokemon you used in the Pokeathlon? Because if you have it you can check your rank by checking your statue and it'll tell you on the bottom left corner of your screen.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    My rank is "A Profficient Pokeathlete"

How to gain more Collective Trophy, Trust Trophy, Potential Trophy and Friendship Trophy?

Last edited:
    Years
    can u give me help on which pokemon i should use for the penneat catch thingy also did u guys know that moves change ur pokemon stats 4 the pokealthlon so does lvl

Back