• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Torchic Clubbie

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    Yeah Torchics beat all other pokemon because of their grace XD. Umm i actually will make a date for the competition to end. So if you don't submit your entries by 2 weeks(Alot of time). You will not be in for the judging. The judging should be quick so on two weeks from today i shall judge everything and the winner should be annouced by the next day.
    hhsimpsonqueen
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=71576

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Now everyone see my beautiful drawing of torchic I have make it normal size so here it is
    Torchic Clubbie

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Umm this is good. I shall add it into the front page for everyone to see when PC works a bit better XD. So yeah i shall be telling everyone what marks i gave them and what was good what was bad and why i chose them to get that place. So when the two weeks comes good luck to all members!!!
    hhsimpsonqueen

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    ~Enu~ said:
    nice banner.
    Must took you a while.
    (Did it?)

Well , to be hornest , it didn't ^^
    Like 10 minutes or anything , but then PC wouldn't show up , so I couldn't post it...

For that drawing-contest , is it okay if I use Paint? :3
    (don't have scanner)

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    simpsonqueen said:
    Yeah Torchics beat all other pokemon because of their grace XD. Umm i actually will make a date for the competition to end. So if you don't submit your entries by 2 weeks(Alot of time). You will not be in for the judging. The judging should be quick so on two weeks from today i shall judge everything and the winner should be annouced by the next day.
    hhsimpsonqueen
    yeah, actually, I was looking at guides when I saw rankings for the starters.

Treecko: Beginner
    Mudkip: Middle-Class
    Torchic: Expert

P.S. I sould have my drawing in later today.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes you may draw it on paint aslong as noone copies it from the internet. If i suspect it there will be umm concenquences..Okay can't wait for your pictures..i am extending it for two weeks because altarialover is on holidays and she was not get back in time in case yous were wondering so NO COPIES FROM THE INTERNET!!!
    hhsimpsonqueen

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    I have a question , I made a pixel-art of Torchic , but I made it from a trainer card that I got from the internet...
    ( I pixel-arted a picture ) Does that counts too? :3

And thanks everyone for the compliments of the banner ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well if you can edit it to make it look your own yes you can enter it..
    hhsimpsonqueen

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Hi so everyone I'm back beautiful torchic banner Flonne~ I might add it too my sig unless it's full :3

Well um I have a scanner but...it doesn't really work so I'll be drawing my torchic on paint as well...if it's ok??Well I'll be making it about...NOW. so ya wait please ^^

Torchic Clubbie

altarialover :t334:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay we shall wait i'll get started on thinking about judging soon so everybody get all of your entries in and great luck XDD.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    simpsonqueen said:
    Okay we shall wait i'll get started on thinking about judging soon so everybody get all of your entries in and great luck XDD.
    K well I done mine and even though I tried it looks terrible *embarrassed* XP~
    Torchic Clubbie

Well xD for one thing I done it on paint with a mouse so go easy on me K??lol.

Torchic Clubbie

<3 Torchic!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well i am not going to judge you yet..so i will save my comments for later btw if anyone doesn't want their comments said on this thread just tell me here and i can pm your results.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    simpsonqueen said:
    Well i am not going to judge you yet..so i will save my comments for later btw if anyone doesn't want their comments said on this thread just tell me here and i can pm your results.
    Um please pm me the results I know it's bad XDD!!

Torchic Clubbie

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
    Alright I finally have my entry up! Oh and I really think your entry is cute altarialover! I mean you did a MILLION times better than what I would do if I was drawing by computer so don't worry about it. It looks awesome!

Well anyway I'll just hand in my entry.

WARNING: I will not be responsible if your eyes burn up from the very bad colour xD

> Click here if you REALLY want your eyes to burn...you have been warned! <

Well anyway this is my entry...I hope you like it...if you can't read the writing on the side, the one on the left says Cinta and the one on the left says Flamer! Please excuse the ritardedness of the flame near the word Flamer...oh and the colour just looks really dark because of my bad scanner <<
    And also I coloured in the Torchics really dark because there were a lot of erasing marks so if I coloured it in dark you couldn't see them as well...

My Solemn Oath
    I Mighty_Mightyena99 solemnly swear that I did not steal this picture from the internet. I only SKETCHED which is different from tracing. Please believe this oath ^^

PM me the results once you are done judging....

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

Last edited:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Alright I finally have my entry up! Oh and I really think your entry is cute altarialover! I mean you did a MILLION times better than what I would do if I was drawing by computer so don't worry about it. It looks awesome!

Well anyway I'll just hand in my entry.

WARNING: I will not be responsible if your eyes burn up from the very bad colour xD

> Click here if you REALLY want your eyes to burn...you have been warned! <

Well anyway this is my entry...I hope you like it...if you can't read the writing on the side, the one on the left says Cinta and the one on the left says Flamer! Please excuse the ritardedness of the flame near the word Flamer...oh and the colour just looks really dark because of my bad scanner <<
    And also I coloured in the Torchics really dark because there were a lot of erasing marks so if I coloured it in dark you couldn't see them as well...

My Solemn Oath
    I Mighty_Mightyena99 solemnly swear that I did not steal this picture from the internet. I only SKETCHED which is different from tracing. Please believe this oath ^^

PM me the results once you are done judging....

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:
    Um ok I believe you but I don't really have to say that because you know who would wanna steal a ridiculous painnt drawing that looks retarted xD??

Um ok I know at least your scanner works mine doesn't...
    That was a great picture my one from when I was ten yrs old was a little um weird...

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    May_Eevee said:
    Nice Torchic pictures, everyone. And cute banner, Flonne~.
    Torchic Clubbie
    Oh nice torchic picture yourself there May_Eevee!!That torchic wasn't it about to evolve??

Torchic Clubbie

Flonne~

...changed again xD
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 8, 2006
    Nice Torchic piccies you guys all found :3 and nice entries too ^^

Well , I'm finally finished with my Torchic pixel-art entry..
    Here ya go :
    Torchic Clubbie

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Flonne~ said:
    Nice Torchic piccies you guys all found :3 and nice entries too ^^

Well , I'm finally finished with my Torchic pixel-art entry..
    Here ya go :
    Torchic Clubbie
    Cute Torchic pixel-art, Flonne~.
    Torchic Clubbie

Jenvy

Gardevoir is the Disco Queen
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 1, 2010
    May I join? I've always thought Torchic is ADORABLE!

Back