• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Torterra's Trading is Open

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Well i'm a bit new to this forum, and to breeding for others. Though I have plenty of experience with raising and training pokemon :D

All the forum rules apply, so NO hacked pokemon! Also please give me some time to breed your pokemon, not all of my pokemon are ready the minute you ask. And please don't rush me, or get upset if i take too long in the wi-fi room, my internet isn't super fast, but i will do my best to send you your pokemon.

Pokemon I can breed for:

Turtwig
    Chikorita
    Treeko
    Snivy
    Charmander
    Totodile
    Oshawatt
    Piplup
    Shinx
    Trapinch
    Rufflet
    Skitty
    Eevee
    Yanma
    Gible
    Archen
    Tirtouga
    Deino
    Aerodactyl
    mareep
    Growlithe
    Dratini
    Larvesta
    Axew
    Zorua
    Feebas
    Poochyena
    Phoine
    Togepi
    Kuboto

I have two male eevee's with Pokerus, and one female eevee with Pokerus if anyone is interested.

I can also give any breedable pokemon any nickname you want. I can breed for gender, but some may take longer.

I also have legends for trade (though i won't give these guys up for nothing):
    Entei
    Suicune
    Azelf
    Mespirit
    Uxie
    Groudon
    Giratina

Pokemon I'm looking for (I'm not too particular on what i recieve for breedable pokemon, i may just give them away is you ask me):
    Tornadus
    Landurus
    elektrike
    Politoad
    Munchlax
    Aron
    Bagon
    Snorunt
    Magby
    Gengar
    SHINY Hydreigon (This is the pokemon I REALLLLLY want! I can trade more than one legend for this pokemon. I also have a Lugia and Shiny Arcanine i'm willing to trade for shiny hydreigon.)

So just pm me if you're interested. :)

Last edited:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Hi! I'm interested in Deino. Do you have one with Earth Power? If not it's fine. :P I can breed you a shiny one with it. ^_^

Years
    Hello.

I have just bred a Munchlax lv 1 I'm willing to exchange for any of these:

Turtwig
    Chikorita
    Treeko
    Snivy
    Totodile
    Oshawatt
    Piplup
    Eevee
    Gible
    Archen
    Zorua

Please let me know if you are interested!
    Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2014
    Hi!

I would love to have munchlax. I can give you turtwig, eevee and zorua right now (i currently have these guys) I don't really care what i get for the other two. Let me know when you can trade.

Name ZESIRO Friendcode: 2237 1705 5153

Hi! I'm interested in Deino. Do you have one with Earth Power? If not it's fine. :P I can breed you a shiny one with it. ^_^

Hello :) Sadly i don't have one with earthpower but i have a lv.1 male with tackle, Dragon Rage, and Fire Fang.

I also have a lv.38 female with crunch, slam, dragon pulse, and work up.
    That would be awesome if you could breed me one! :D

Last edited:
    Back