• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Totodile FanClub! *REVIVED*

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    ^ Lol! Quick question: Is Snap "Pokemon Snap" or is it some sort of card game?

Heres one:

A Totodile walks into a bar and becomes a bartender. He learns how to make all kinds of drinks. But one day, a Geodude challenges him to a fight. Totodile uses Water Blast, and easily beats him. But then Totodile is scared when he finds out he didn't just make Geodude faint, he killed him! Totodile hides the evidence. The next day a Budew comes in and asks Totodile for a drink. The Budew says "Phooee! This tastes terribly bitter, and there is hardly any Alcohol! What the heck is this?" And the Totodile says "Uhm... That's Water on the rocks."

I know lame. Still pretty funny though right? Right?

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Count me in... A joke... ummm I'll come back when I think of one haha. Totodile's awesome!

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    Well done for the posts! *Claps, cheers and throws streamers around*

*Makes up a dumb totodile joke*
    uhhh... yeah!

ok, ok, why did the totodile bite someones hair? Because he was hungry! hahahaha....

sorry... I'm really trying... but I just can't think of one

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    New Topic! Come up with a VERY short story about a Totodile!

Here's mine:

Once in the outskirts of Violet City, a Totodile got up for breakfast. He waddled on over to his Momma Feraligatr, who usually fed him yummy Magikarp. But for some reason she couldn't find any today! So Totodile had to march into the city's grocery store and not get caught. He carefully crept through the busy streets, as cars zoomed around him. He was finally at the Grocery's street, when suddenly a big Electabuzz jumped out of an alley! It raised it's fist in the air, ready to smash, but then Totodile jumped before it could get him. Totodile ran frantically into the store. He swung past the people shopping in the aisles, while the big Electabuzz was chasing him. He finally grabbed a package of Yum-o brand Magikarp, and dashed out of the store, through the streets, and finally dived into his lake home. He ran to his Mom, and cried about how the Electabuzz was comng. The Feraligatr walked towards the edge of the pond, while the Electabuzz was running closer and closer. She then gave him an Ice Punch, which threw him all the way back into the city. Then all the Totodile ate Yummy Magikarp and they lived happily ever after.

Just something like that! I hope you guys have fun!

Back