• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Totodile Loves Cookies!!

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    That's very sweet. I wish I had a Totodile. :cer_smile:

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Thanks I'm glad you liked it. My next post I'm hoping to do is a Pre-Evo of Onix. I'm trying to decide a name. Maybe "Quinfix?" for Quartz, Infant, and Onix. My idea was a small sting of pebbles about a foot long, and with a spike on the head made of quartz.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Yeah there are some probs. It's a lot smaller than it looks, but I like how it turned out. I am SO excited for HGSS. You know, sometimes I secretly wish for a little Totodile. How cute would that be? Just to have a grinning, hyperactive little ball of joy eating cookies by your side?

*Sigh*

If only...

Lolz. Seriously though, I'm proud how this turned out, and I hope to post more art soon!

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
  • theres so much smugde, in your case it might be better to trace over it with a clean peace of paper so that its all clear and make sure to wash your hands as u draw

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • That was one of my big problems. I was in a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenario. You see, the smudges don't show up on the paper, because my hands are usually clean (Minus a bit of pencil markings of course) When I scan the drawing the colors come out dull, so I enhance the saturation. This had the downside of showing the invisible smudges. But if you take away that bit of trouble, it is overall a good picture.

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
  • oh, im not saying you have dirty hands, like covered in muck but sweat and loose lead on the page will smudge quickly, so make sure your hands are dry when u draw and also try Mechinal Pencils (Big W or Walmart) would sell them. they give u finer lines.

Also with your colouring, make sure you go one way, consider lighting and shadows. and if there coming out dull try colouring with stronger colours (or buy a better scanner)

Peace

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Heh that's okay Leo. So I'm not quite sure I want to continue drawing Pokemon, because lately I've been busy, but I'm glad so many people like it, and I wish I can make more in the future. If I draw another one soon, it will be a sad picture of a Cubone. Very, very sad.

*Gets Idea!*

In fact I think I will draw that! So next picture will be a sad one of a Cubone! Can't wait to show it to you all!

With all regards,

-ChrisTom

AquaThePiplup

Gravity of Love~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    That's pretty cute. :3 You draw Totodile a lot better than me! I suck at drawing Totodile. ^^;

Back