• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TotoRitaQuil's Sprite Showcase

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
Years
  • Okay so I will put a few I did today up, and I will put more every once in a while

Meh, So im bad, whatever I like spriting. I usually scratch parts of my splices.

For example: Alot of the Tyranitar/entei

the whole back of raikou/metagross
    growlithe/hourdour alot of shading and the head bone

Tyranitar/Entei
    entei.png

Raikou/metagross
    raikoumetagross.png

Growlithe/Houndour
    growlithe.png

Luxray/ninetales
    luxtails.png

Okay, theres four, and ill add more later XD

~TRQ

Years
  • Wow... That Growlithe x Hopundour sprite RAWKS. Especially the shading, it's sorta, plush... Hard to describe, anyways, keep up the VERY good work.
    ~Ice

Bakun

Not active here.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2012
    My fave is the Luxray+Ninetales :D
    Its just so cool! And i love the shading!
    The mouth on Tyranitar+Entei just doesnt look right, you should fix it alittle!

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
  • Spherical Ice! It's Royal Shiny!

Thanks for the comments guys, but I aimed for the mouth of Tyranitar there, if you look on Pe2k.com on the second frame it has its mouth closed, looks kind of like that.

Ill put more soon

Years
  • Hey! Umm, yeah, now I can see the mouth, even though I didn't post, though, I did think it was kinda weird. Try to make it have some other shades, not just black, as it sticks out horribly.

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
  • Okay im going to update this

A few revamps
    REURSARING.gif

And im working on a bulbasaur to venusaur line (just need the bulbasaur)

revampivysaurgold.png

revampvenusaurgold.png

himowa

Buy one get one free
    Years
  • Nice! bulbasaur evolutions are tough, I tried to scratch sprite them but I only got a good looking bulbasaur out of it xD

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
  • Finally to complete my bulbasaur->Venusaur evolution chain of gold revamps
    TEH BULBASAUR!!!!!1!!1! lol
    nudarevamp.png

not my favourite of the bunch

Also I won a revamping contest on another forum with that Silver version Ursaring Revamp in above post

What should I revamp next...

Wulvaine

Hacker In Training
    Years
  • Loving that Ivysaur. That's awesome. Ivysaur was always my favorite of the Bulbasaur line... Bulbasaur was fine, but Venusaur always seemed... bloated... to me...

And unless you edited it before I got here or something, I'm not seeing anything wrong with Tyranitar/Entei's mouth. I think it's got a nice little snarl on it.

TotoRitaQuil

Royal Shiny
    Years
  • @Wulvaine: I have not yet edited that tyranitar/entei XD thanks for the comments

@Antwhan: Thanks, I now have a blastoise and Pidgeotto done, so those will be up soon. Thanks for the comments.

Back