• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tournament domination

Dark Raichu

GBA FR and LG RULES!!!!!!
    Years
    Hey there i just got back from tournament that which i got second, but i couldn't believe how unbelievably strong the deck was that i lost to. it was using four of the Sandstorm Gardevoir Ex and and some cleffa from Neo Genesis and those new Gengar Ex, plus all of the Celio's Networks and Wally's Training to help build them up really quick, wholly cow. i don't think anyone can stop a deck like that. I want to know if any of you go to the tournaments and if you know of a way to stop these incredibly strong cards?

KARR

Master Nerd
    Years
    Gardevoir is weak to Dark. Cleffa is weak to Fighting. I'd use something with Team Magma in it's name. Maybe a modified Team Magma deck? The holo Aggron is a good card.

Dark Raichu

GBA FR and LG RULES!!!!!!
    Years
    uhh wait a second, Gardevoir is weak against grass and psychic. And Cleffa is a Neo Genesis baby where flipping a coin is required to even attack and it has no weakness or resistance. Maybe another response. :dead:

Back