• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-=Tournament Pairings RD.1=-

Lion Heart

Banned
Years
  • This one was made so I can edit it, can't edit other peoples posts ya see, so lock the old one buddies.

I know theres already a thread for this but it has been ruined by other players flaming each other so here it is minus the unnecessary rubbish

So I'll show who those numbers match up to now::
    (In order of how WE signed up)

TOURNAMENTS PAIRINGS

All NETBATTLE names are in RED, unfortunately it looks really, really messy but oh well.

Losers will get their name GREYED
    1. Lion Heart (Game Over) VS Shuckle (Cheese)
    2. doomsday_shadow ((ZF)DoOmSdAy_ShAdOw) VS Sin (sin)
    3. Princess of Oceans (skarm) VS husk1442 (husk1442)
    4. Sparkchu (Sparkchu) VS Gosh of the Internet (chaos)
    5. Phlemingo (Phlemingo) VS Satan'sLittleHelper (stonerchris)
    6. gon pkmn (Gon, Godofnature or Kuwagata) VS Luvdisc (The Chariot/Throwdown)
    7. kirby00 (funnerthanyouthink) VS MeLoveGhosts (MLG - PhoeniX)
    8. Lord Jaws1 (Prof. Farnsworth) VS ***man (Assman)

After you've battled your partner, pop up here and tell me so I can change things, GOOD LUCK everyone.

And have fun, also, maybe we'll get some worthwhile battles for posting eh?

Last edited:

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    I battled Skarm

he forfieted but, he got screwed by a CH pretty badly

it was 5-3 when it happend

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • Okay changed it to incorporate Phlemingo's defeat to the hands of SatansLittleHelper..

Now only 3 battles left before we can move onto the next Round.

Next time I think I'm going to put in some kind of time limit so that it can go as planned.

Anyway, Sin and Doomsday need to battle, so does Kirby and MeLoveGhosts aswell as Gon and Luvdisc.

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
  • Lion Heart said:
    Okay changed it to incorporate Phlemingo's defeat to the hands of SatansLittleHelper..

Now only 3 battles left before we can move onto the next Round.

Next time I think I'm going to put in some kind of time limit so that it can go as planned.

Anyway, Sin and Doomsday need to battle, so does Kirby and MeLoveGhosts aswell as Gon and Luvdisc.
    Maybe you can ask him to post the log to show what kind of team I was using XD

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    You might want to switch up match ups cause MLG and Kirby are really far apart in their time zones

MLG got on at 1 o clock (at night) and I (lol) pointed out that Kirby comes on three hours later so, I don't think thats going to work out

Last edited:

MeLoVeGhOsTs

GaSConeer
    Years
  • Well I live far from everybody. I mean most of them, so it isn't a big diffrence. Might aswell keep it this way.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • A loss is a loss though.

Also, I've seen Kirby on and MLG come on just a few hours later, so it's not a big difference in time when they get on, I think maybe Kirby could get on a few hours earlier, or MLG stay on a few hours later.

If they both get on/stay on about an hour and a half earlier/later they should bump into each other.

MeLoVeGhOsTs

GaSConeer
    Years
  • I'll see what I can do, but do mind it's monday so I'll only be in the weekends (when kirby is on) You'll find me on Hydronet, Gyarados Lair or Smogon from 19.30 - 22.00 my time (GTM +1/2)

Years
  • ya i only play on the weekends mostly esp since i have a project. how about 2morrow we try and meet eachother, hmm: ill be on at 4pm in my time, which is 11 on ur time? and ill try 2 find u at smogon. anyways, its easier to post here b/c we dont have to pm back and forth, and lion heart can see me posting and know that i am still looking at this thread. wut is gtm+1/2 mean?

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • GMT is to do with the world time zones. Say for example MLG is +1/2 hours GMT rite? If, for example, you are +8 hours GMT that means your time is 6 hours ahead of his. i.e.- When its 3am at his place, its 9am at yours.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • Greenwhich Mean Time.

Anyway, there is only a 2 and a half hour between when they were both on today, I think we need Kirby online for longer, and MLG to come online a little earlier.

It shouldn't be that hard.

Also, I changed Luvdisc's name, as he is now known as The Chariot on Netbattle, so if Gon reads this, look out for The Chariot.

Back