• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tournament Style Pokemon League?

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    IDK if there have been any topics on this matter but im sure its crossed some one elses mind.

What if the Pokemon League in each game were like the show and were tournament style. I think it could work like a randomizer were the machine would give u a random Trainer each round and they would have different types of Pokemon. IMO this would be cool because it would be unexspected and more of a challenge.

sirboulevard

Apricorn Maniac
    Years
    I'd be down for that. But the Elite 4 still need to be in the game. Maybe afterwards? In any case I really doubt they'd ever do that. I mean we had tourneys once in the Battle Frontier but they scrapped that.

Years
    I have always supported the idea of an anime-style league. Another thing I want is for a region to have about 10 gyms. 8 badges would still be required to enter the league, but you'd have a few options now. I know that many people say anime=/=games, but the games really should take note of a few aspects from the anime.

Last edited:

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    I've always loved the idea of a tournament style Pokemon League. The winner could go on to face the Elite Four.

You know what I would love even more. The Elite Four from the Yellow Arc in Pokemon Special. That would be awesome!

Back