• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-=Tournament=-

Sin

^^
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2006
    if u got anymore space im in.my name is also sin on netbattle.

Years
  • sign me up, my sns r (fun,fun2,fun4, funnerthanyouthink, [GB] DCW Ldr-Hello., twilightBHfunnybunny, and GS[X]StatctwiliteDL). *just put me in as fun2, also i hope ice rabbit, and hellish hades sign-up, they keep thinking they r better than me but i havent even used a good team vs hellish hades, and i havent battled ice yet.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    I'm in.

MY name is...

Husk1442 on netbattle

Sin

^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2006
    btw do u think the time difference across countries would affect us?im in singapore,about 14 hours faster than america.

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
  • Okay I'll add Lord Jaws1 in now, and Sin, it's not much of a problem, I've been able to battle people from all different time zones, weekends are your best friend man :)

Also, I'm only 1 hour ahead of you, with a 15 hour ahead diff on most of America, so it's not going to really do much in terms of stopping it.

Phlemingo

o_o_o_o_o <--Claydol Ascii
    Years
  • Sin said:
    btw do u think the time difference across countries would affect us?im in singapore,about 14 hours faster than america.
    Off topic...
    YO! Check out where I'm from!

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Shuckle said:
    meh why cant someone do a uu tournament, I guess no one likes it they wouldnt sign up for mine. :[

After this we should start a UU tourney up

Back