• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TPB Shop V2

ThePokeBoss

PokePimp
    Years
    TPB Shop V3 [closed for remodeling]

TPB Shop V2
    TPB Shop V2

hey guys, good news, shops re opened!​

Sorry for the closing, apparently all the pokemon i had were hacked. So i had to close shop for awhile while i sorted things out. So this is whats gonna happen, my pokemon are hacked, i know that some people despise it, but thats ok. So heres the fun part. I am not going to post what pokemon i have or dont have, im going to take requests like in my first shop. Or questions.. Whatever.

TPB Shop V2

Everyone loves the rules right? Good. Cuz there are some rules to state before i reopen.

1. Do not harrass me.

Thats it. Easy huh?

TPB Shop V2
    The purpose of my shop is because i enjoy giving to my friends. Thats what this shop is about. Another purpose is to fill the pokedex. Im going out tonight and get an action replay, so i will be able to give more pokemon for people. And ill be able to clone pokemon that i may want. Its not going to be an all-out-hack-a-thon but i will use them.

TPB Shop V2
    This section of the thread is for what has happened in the 3 versions of my shop. My shop was originally a ask-if-i-got-it thread, it got alot of business, so im bringing it back. In V2 i had a list of pokemon and pictures of them. It didnt get much business at all so now i am combining the two to make this shop. If i make another, it will be pre final, im not having 200 versions, 5 at max. Im also going to use my action replay to clone pokemon and IF NEEDED, generate pokemon for people that cant get them.

TPB Shop V2

7/25/11 3:20(central)- Closed shop so i can complete white again.
    7/25/11 Made new version of shop and finished editing new messages.
    TPB Shop V2

Last edited:

ThePokeBoss

PokePimp
    Years
    ~Update!~
    Fixed spelling errors and Punctuation, makes it look more professional.

Edit1: Fixed my font

Last edited:
    Back