• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TPPC MMORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbreonUniverse

ブラッキー
Years
  • Do you play Tppc?
    Do you even know what Tppc is?
    Well here is the thread that will talk all about Tppc the best Pokemon mmorpg!
    Now if this is in the wrong section of Poke Community Pleas Lock this and tell me the right place to put this thread!

Now if you DONT know what Tppc is it is a mmorpg of Pokemon! Now the game is browser placed (You can play it on your internet program like Firefox or Chrome) so you dont have to download anything but the game has a large community and people play it all the time! Now you still wondering what is this thread for? Well for Tppc players to fight, trade, and just hang out and talk about how to get certain pokemon etc. My username is IPwnNewbs on Tppc!
    Also if you want a link too the game here is the website! https://tppcrpg.net/
    Yeah I know a short link...

Now this game has been up for 7 years and dose not really update itself too much now days but it still has its ups and downs!

Anyways lets talk TPPC!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back