• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tracey or Brock

Tracey or Brock

• Tracey

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Brock

Votes: 24 63.2%
  • Neither, I hate both of them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both!

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • I hate Pokemon.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Years
    I like Tracey, but he seems to fit in with Oak better.
    Plus Brock is quite cute in my opinion.

I wuv youre hamtaro avatar and sig btw, hamtaro ROCKS!! :) I like Cappy!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well, I've always been fond of Tracey... but...the bigger part of me told me to vote for Brock.
    Because I don't really think much of him, but he's awesome. ( And everyone knows it... x3 )
    Plus he has better character then Tracey, IMO.

Years
    Between a perve(Tracey) and a Skirt Chasser(Brock), I pic the perve, I realy hate Brock, he just gets too annoying after a while.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Brock.....he seems like he needs more training to be cool though...but he IS cool on the games......tracey's a nerd...:laugh:....and brock's more like me....strong interests in girls....no kidding...

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    O! I Just can't choose! I Luv Brock.... but I like tracey... Well i only like tracey now cause Brock came back! I used to honestly hate tracey!

But i liked Tracey's sketching, it was cute! and i love to sketch sooo....but tracey sorta just like invited himself... i dunno

But Brock is more of a big bro to the gang and i think a better friend in a way. At least he can cook for them.

Well anyways it'd be cool if they could both be there! and Misty too! one BIG group would be fun!

Neither of them is my fav tho.. i like Ash too much hehe :cheeky:

Pokemon Master 4ever

Kazuma kicks ***,like crazy...
    Years
    I say Tracey,cause anytime he spots a girl he won't go crazy over them like Brock would.Brock is getting annoying,when he joined the gang in Indigo region I thought that it would be great to have him around.Until he went CRAZY over gurls like Nurse Joy,Officer Jenny,and Misty had to pull his ears hard.All Tracey cares about most of the time is to sketch Pokemon Pictures and catch a few pokemon there and then.

miyo

grass pokemon trainer
    Years
    whoa.. luckily it was a '0' score for the 'I hate pokemon' option.. otherwise, I was thinking of posting a 'you hate pokemon? well, I hate you' post.. lols :P

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    When I was younger, I used to think Brock was annoying and I hated him. But now I think he's really funny. I find Tracy somewhat boring.

adeebsworld

dragon pokemon collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2010
    tracy

he has cooler pokemon and he is not girl crazy ( nothing wrong with being that) because i'm not gay but brock seems to have a crush on every girl he meets except misty and may

Ari-chan

hypnotizing
    Years
    I think Brock goes better when it comes to traveling with the gang. Much more needed anyway. I really like Tracey though, like Crystal Clair, I find him really cute, but he just isn't the type for traveling anymore. Besides, Brocks pervy skirt chasing self is much funnier, Tracey just had moments when he would say something funny.

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
    4Kids didn't like Brock, thats why he left after Indigo. Then both 4Kids and TV Tokyo hated Tracey and both agreed Brock was even better.

So officialy Brock pwns Tracey. But i do like Tracey's personality better.

Waba Waba

Banned
    Years
    i picked both. but tracey looks cool.

off-topic: omg gs135790 where'd you find that? when i see stuff like that, is it real?

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
    I agree with you, _Tracey_, without Brock the show would be less funny. And Tracey is one of my favorite charaters. ^_^

Back