• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade and Friend Safary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    add for friend safary please
    and i wanna mew and manaphy if someone have and want to trade...i will be happy : )

FC:
    1865-1654-8237

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    mew and manaphy if someone have and want to trade...i will be happy : )

I have Pokemon Ranch Mew and a Local Event Manaphy if you want them, they'll be clones if you are fine with that.

Unfortunately I can't do direct trades, but I can do it over the GTS, so just put up a Zigzagoon (ORAS) or Bunnelby (XY), asking for a level 41-50 Mew, and do the same thing for Manaphy. Then I'll get to them when I can.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    i'm fine with that....thank you for the support man
    i will put a bunnelby on the GTS and wait for you trade with me... my name in the game is Gabriel.

Volga

The Dragon Knight
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Mar 19, 2023
    i'm fine with that....thank you for the support man
    i will put a bunnelby on the GTS and wait for you trade with me... my name in the game is Gabriel.

Okay, I didn't know you can't trade event legendaries at all on GTS.
    But I managed to get my friend code problem working, so I added you. Here's my FC: 4957-3737-3505.

We can hopefully do it by direct trade now before it messes up again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back