• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trade Evolution Help (BD/SP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'd like to evolve my Haunter and Kadabra so I can continue my Brilliant Diamond play through with my Gengar and Alakazam (so please note these Pokemon will be traded back to their respective owners). Happy to help anyone who needs a trade evolution!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    I'd like to evolve my Haunter and Kadabra so I can continue my Brilliant Diamond play through with my Gengar and Alakazam (so please note these Pokemon will be traded back to their respective owners). Happy to help anyone who needs a trade evolution!

Hey.. I can help you if you help me to evolve my kadabra into alakazam

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I'd like to evolve my Haunter and Kadabra so I can continue my Brilliant Diamond play through with my Gengar and Alakazam (so please note these Pokemon will be traded back to their respective owners). Happy to help anyone who needs a trade evolution!

Hi will you be able to help me with a trade evolution. But will need them back to continue the story

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back