• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trade evolutions and Shield exclusives. Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2022
    Need a few trade evolutions as well as a few shield exclusives to complete the dex. I'll be around if anyone needs the same or something from sword.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Any shield exclusives in mind? I need Tornadus from sword bc he is exclusive to that. If you let me know what exclusives you want. I would also be happy to help with trade evolutions.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2020
    Need a few trade evolutions as well as a few shield exclusives to complete the dex. I'll be around if anyone needs the same or something from sword.

I'm trying to complete my Galar / Armor / Crown dexs but need trade evolutions and sword exlusives. I have all shield exclusives. Happy to return pokemon to you after. Just want dex completion

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2020
    Trying to complete my shield pokedex aswell, message me when you're available. I'm on all day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back