• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Trade evolutions, offer any starter

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2020
    Hi, i need to evolve my Phantump, a Slurpuff, Spritzee and Aromatisee.
    I can offer any of the starters from Alola, Kanto and Gallar. As well as any version exclusive from Sword besides Zacian

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2020
    Hey akadrogo, I have Larvitar, Goomy and else. I need the starters from alola, wanna trade?

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2020
    Already got all Shield pokemon except Zamazenta, spritzee and Aromatisee. If you got one of these laying around, then sure, i give you all 3

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2020
    Ok I can give you both spritzee and aromatisse if you want, I need popplio and rowlet!

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2020
    Ok, i sent a private message to you here in the site. But just in case, my friend code is SW-1361-5620-2927. I will be online at 20:00( florida time), unless you answer in the next 30 min lol than we could do this rn

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back