• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade n' tradeback? Your Articuno for my Zapdos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Yeah, I finally got around to snagging Zapdos, and, after accidentally killing it with a sneeze ('cause someone forgot to boot up False Swipe), I thought I was done with the coastal dex.
    Silly me! Turns out I have to get #151, Articuno in this case.
    Since I wanna fill the coastal before moving onto mountain, can somebody do me a favor and trade and tradeback?
    The reason I'm not using another pokemon to trade with is to give whoever I trade with insurance on getting their Articuno back. I really want that Zapdos.

Also side note, there's no spot for Moltres after Zapdos so do I not have to get it now?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2014
    Yeah, I finally got around to snagging Zapdos, and, after accidentally killing it with a sneeze ('cause someone forgot to boot up False Swipe), I thought I was done with the coastal dex.
    Silly me! Turns out I have to get #151, Articuno in this case.
    Since I wanna fill the coastal before moving onto mountain, can somebody do me a favor and trade and tradeback?
    The reason I'm not using another pokemon to trade with is to give whoever I trade with insurance on getting their Articuno back. I really want that Zapdos.

Also side note, there's no spot for Moltres after Zapdos so do I not have to get it now?

You actually don't need the mystical birds in your dex for the Coastal dex to be considered complete, but you do need to have them caught for the completion prize for the national dex.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back