• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Trade request]Electabuzz w/Electrizer or Electrive

Years
    I'm trying to complete my national pokedex and the only pokemon that's missing for it to be completed in a Electrive. I tried catching an Elekid w/Electrizer for myself but I rarely encounter Elekids and when I finally do and catch them none of are holding it.

I don't really have good pokemon to trade but I'll name the ones I think that people would want. They are: Lucario, Snorlax, Steelix, Leafeon, and Glaceon. I also have many Items like evo stones and most TMs.

star6phoenix9

Odorokubeki Boukensha
    Years
    I'll give you Elekid with its electirizer for free (Starly). I'll go get one and PM you when its ready. My friend code is in my signature on my trainer card. See you soon. :)

Years
    You'll give me him for a Starly? I don't want to rip you off dude. I have many Items and TMs just tell me wich ones you're looking for and I'll see if I have them and trade you for the Elekid.

star6phoenix9

Odorokubeki Boukensha
    Years
    You'll give me him for a Starly? I don't want to rip you off dude. I have many Items and TMs just tell me wich ones you're looking for and I'll see if I have them and trade you for the Elekid.

No, you'd be getting ripped off if you gave any of your valuable Pokemon or TMs away. Just a Starly will do. If you have a Dragon Scale, though, feel free to attach it since I am looking for one and you did offer. >.>

Years
    I have a Dragon Scale, I'll attach it to a Pokemon then. My FC is 1332 5379 1718. The FC that's in my profile doesn't work anymore so don't bother adding that one in. I'll log on as soon as I add you to my pal pad.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Ill offer an electivire If you help me evolve my EVed Electabuzz into an Electivire... I already have an electivire but I want to have an eved electivire...

Back