• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Hello!

I'm looking for someone who wants to trade my Kadabra with a random pokemon (and trade it back), so my Kadabra evolves in an Alakazam.

I also have a quick question, what is the best way to encounter a horde in Omega Ruby, I want to catch a Magnemite fairly early in the game and I do not have any honey.

PM me or just leave a comment if you want to help me out! Thanks in advance!

Years
    I could trade with you if you'd like. As for your other question, using sweet scent out of battle is a great way to attract hordes. There are a number of pokemon you can catch early on in the game that can learn it, like oddish, surskit, and illumise.

Years
    I could trade with you if you'd like. As for your other question, using sweet scent out of battle is a great way to attract hordes. There are a number of pokemon you can catch early on in the game that can learn it, like oddish, surskit, and illumise.

Thank you! I'll send you a PM!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back