• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade shiny for electrivire

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
    Years
    yes i really want an electrivire with maxed evs in speed and attack
    or 1 with no evs
    it must be under lv 70

im willing to trade these untouched shinies(you may pick any 1 if untouched or 2 if maxed evs)

lv 24 ponyta careful nature
    lv 50 fearow hasty nature
    lv 33 octillery serious nature
    lv 34 sneasel bashful nature
    lv 54 banette bold nature
    lv 52 ariados gentle nature
    lv 51 gloom timid nature
    lv 24 numel gentle nature

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    i dont have electrivire but i really want that ponyta is there any thing else you want?

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    nope i got like two events but they are pretty rare and i can ev train a pokemon if you want

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
    Years
    well would you be willing to ev train me a metagross with max evs in def and speed or a drapion with max evs in speed and special defense if you can i would be happy to place my ponyta on hold for ya

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
    Years
    can you post its stats and lv and wut 2 shinies would you be willing to trade it for?

sol52

Pokemon Hunter
    Years
    mm i can get you a metagross ev'd in speed and defense only if you put that pokemon on hold 4 me

beast1678

Upcomming Champion!
    Years
    sure just msg me when its ready.i think my friend has another shiny ponyta so if i end up trading it away i can get you another one quickly

Back