• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Thread from Simon

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Hello
    i am looking for legit TRU or Movie Shaymins
    I can offer very much i have over 2 boxes full with perfect ev pokemon!
    pm me if you want to trade a TRU/movie Shaymin.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Ok guys write pm to me pls!
    0087-4593-6543
    here is my friend code
    i want the movie shaymin (non shiny) and the TRU shaymin.
    Write pm !

Oh i have evs : OU, UU, and some Ubers.

Here are ALL my evs: cruse lapras/dd lapras / azelf / pikachu / shiny sala with dd / cress / gengar / gengar (bliss owner with fp) / gengar hp ice / gar / wish vaporeon / charizard shiny / scizor with bp and super power / lugia / mixape / porygon-z with return / pory-z standart sweeper / hariyama shiny / shiny breloom jolly / alakazam / shiny persian / latias / marowak / shiny bibarel / shedinja / milotic with mirror coat / electrivite / celebi / ambipom / espeon / regice / azumarill shiny with aqua jet / weavile / xatu / rexblisar / tangrowth / shiny meganium / frosslass / shiftry / sunflora / weezing / exxeggutor / heatran / walrain / clefable / jumpluff

shiny umbreon / toxicroak / ludicolo / machamp / swampert

ALL my evd pokemon are fully legit !
    I dont like hacker.
    Dont try to give me a hacked pokemon !

Last edited:
    Back